Successful Treatment Reports

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
pete

Re: Successful Treatment Reports

Unread post by pete »

fabio, so going back on ssri is working for you? If you want to help people, why you don't just post your experience?
Marksanchez397

Unread post by Marksanchez397 »

I agree with Pete.
DoIt

Unread post by DoIt »

Wtf Ten, isn't Inositol helping you? :(
Tenyears27

Unread post by Tenyears27 »

It helps. I just get sick when I hear from people who say theyve tried everything. And act like we have this terrible incurable disease.

Yes, what I have is a terrible disease. I dont want to call it pssd. Its a disease where I feel like a zombie, like my mind is in control, and it shuts out the emotional part of me.

I'll beat it. Through meditation and conquering my mind. Or accepting my mind and not going.in circles to search for the crazy shit my mind comes up with.

And btw Fear is a bad feeling, so Yes, I have emotions. Theyre just terrifying. My mind is terrifying me with its theories and scenarios being played out on a daily basis.

I need to conquer my mind. And ill be alright.

Inositol is helping. But its not a cure. I believe it's a tool we can use to heal our mind

For the last three days ive felt like I was a sliver away from snapping out of this 'trance' . I have moments where my mind flips and I almost feel like myself.
fabio

Unread post by fabio »

"I have moments where my mind flips and I almost feel like myself."

I remember that I used to feel the same..

Add me on skype, ten :)

Take care!
scot

Unread post by scot »

Hi fabio,
I think you should better tell your work here,so as more people try this and see if this helps them.
Even if there is no "scientific" prove that it will work,there is no need to justify your work or findings to anyone.
I hope this is clear.
Choco

Unread post by Choco »

Tenyears27 wrote:
Yes, what I have is a terrible disease. I dont want to call it pssd. Its a disease where I feel like a zombie, like my mind is in control, and it shuts out the emotional part of me.

This ^^^^ preety much how i feel aswell. How is everyone feeling as of late, any progress with recovery?
mxh

Unread post by mxh »

I think fabio has found Jesus/L. Ron Hubbard - or doing a scheme where he lives out his Skype-fetish.
Itsjordand1

Unread post by Itsjordand1 »

''I'll beat it. Through meditation and conquering my mind.''

From my experience of improving my mental health and going through therapy ''conquering my mind'' isn't a helpful attitude to take, rather than make my mind the enemy I accept it as a part of me and for what it is whilst also trying to do what's best for me. sometimes the mind tries to help but is misguided so i find it helpful to be compassionate towards it in it's misguidance rather than critical. can help you get into a more calm state/base from which to live from. inner dialogue involving fighting against ones self may lead to unhelpful frustration.