SJW Always Cures My PSSD- kramdrol OP

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Optimist

Re: SJW Always Cures My PSSD- kramdrol OP

Unread post by Optimist »

Ok I will stop my experiment and wait for other results. Thanks for your replies. I hope that the little SJW that I have taken hasn’t reversed any of the progress I have made over these 3 years. If it has, I will report back.
br-pssd

Unread post by br-pssd »

May 2018, I started taking sjw for the first time, I was getting much better, libido coming back, better sensitivity, better erection, anhedonia disappearing, getting better, it seemed the reports of those who healed.
I was very happy and decided to go to an electronic music festival.
I bought "candy" that I thought was mdma, but had already taken other times, and really was not mdma, it should be some bad analogue, I felt strange, the next day, super high libido, I became a pervert, was also having, muscle spasms, brain zaps, super sensitive skin in the sun, I took the false mdma again, and all the benefit of sjw got worse, besides my pssd got a lot worse from baseline, I also had bloody diarrhea, hypomania, confusion, my my whole body was shaking and I finally had a seizure, I thought I was going to die.
Then I found out I had serotonergic syndrome, after that sjw lost effect and my baseline never returned.
I believe it would have healed me if it weren't for the serotonergic syndrome.
br-pssd

Unread post by br-pssd »

I tried sjw some time later, sometimes it never had the same effect, but I had some effects that didn't last or disappear, like mood and cognition improvement, around penile sensitivity.
In January 2019, I took 1800 mg a day before bed, at night I felt a wave coming out of my brain and all over my body, the next day a numbness throughout my body was disappearing, better mood, penis sensitivity returned , but only lasted one day.
In October 2019 I started parnate, which increases serotonin, for 2 weeks, my anhedonia disappeared, I wanted to do things, and although it did not improve my libido, I thought it would cure me in the long run, but the effects also disappeared
br-pssd

Unread post by br-pssd »

I would like the opinion, because after serotonergic syndrome, sjw, lost effect and my pssd baseline got much worse?
Is there a way to reverse this?

I believe my serotonin receptors were very desensitized after serotonergic syndrome, so pssd got worse, I suspect, that the substance ingested was, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/25I-NBOMe, which is a strong 5ht2a agonist , and therefore must have caused great negative regulation, since sjw up-regulates this receptor, is one of the few substances that do. Could large doses of long-term sjw reverse?

sorry for so many questions, i don't know what to do, i don't understand much about pharmacology, i just try to improve my pssd: /
squirtleSquirtle

Re: Can SJW make PSSD worse?

Unread post by squirtleSquirtle »

Optimist wrote:This is probably a question that no one has a definitive answer to. I started taking around 900mg/ day three days ago. I think it has calmed my anxiety but I'm worried that this experiment is not quite the same, but similar to an SSRI reinstatement. That it will reverse the gains I think that I have made over the past 3 years. Does anyone have any advice?

Maybe I should stop and wait for results of other experiments already in progress. I'm referring specifically to Squirtle squirtle's ongoing one.
This experiment is NOT AT ALL SIMILAR to SSRI reinstatement. I tried to make that as clear as possible in my post yesterday. You do NOT need to be so afraid of SJW as long as you take sensible doses. Even coffee can cause awful side effects if you drink too much.

Assuming the dose you are referring to is the extract amount and not the raw herb amount (both are usually stated on SJW products), the dose you took is quite high!

If you are still on this website the gains you have made are not very profound. At the end of the day SJW, if taken for a sufficient period of time, is going to significantly alter your serotonin-norepinephrine-dopamine homeostasis (and many other things) and alter the balance of related receptors to a new distribution (and if taken for long enough will cause significant changes in the gene expression that governs this distribution as well). It's kind of like hitting the reset button on the dysfunctional distribution of these receptors that effectively defines what PSSD is (with the exception of any peripheral damage such oxidative stress induced damage in the testes ect...).

Assuming the dosages you stated are for the EXTRACT and not the raw herb, my best advice is to wait for a week or two to let your body normalize again, and then try 200 mg DAILY of an SJW extract with 0.3 % hypericin and 3% hyperforin, and to stay on it for at least 6 weeks. If you are still on this website, I would argue that the small risks are easily outweighed by the more likely benefits. Expect to feel a bit crappy for the first few days. This experiment must be done over the course of 3-6 weeks to expect benefits.

To give yourself some confidence, I would also recommend that you take the time to read through the published scientific literature on PSSD (I have compiled a compressive reference list here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DafRh ... ZYjgOYdiX3), SJW (here are some references to get you started: https://drive.google.com/open?id=16ifAG ... -8IpK1N0_O), and pharmacological epigenetics so that you can understand the mechanics of PSSD much more clearly as well as the specifics about how SJW will work and why it is likely to be beneficial when taken appropriately (MORE SJW DOES NOT EQUAL BETTER EFFECTS).

Squirtle Squirtle!
-Squirtle
20 mg Prozac, March-May, Septemeber-December 2015
Problems starting at discontinuation: very low libido, erectile dysfunction, watery semen, no morning wood
Current Problems: mild erectile dysfunction
br-pssd

Unread post by br-pssd »

@squirtleSquirtle

What do you think I should do about what I said?
squirtleSquirtle

Unread post by squirtleSquirtle »

br-pssd wrote:@squirtleSquirtle

What do you think I should do about what I said?
For starters I think you owe it to yourself to seek out a reputable neurologist and get their opinion as soon as you can.

As for my opinion... I will need to think about that a bit and get back to you. What I can tell you right now however is that 20 minutes of moderate to intense cardiovascular exercise daily will induce profound changes in the functioning of your neurotransmitters and lead to some very positive epigenetic changes over time (months). Between that, sleeping 8 hours a night, and eliminating any further use of recreational drugs, alcohol, smoking, and poor dietary habits, you will for sure find some success altering your brain's current homeostasis to something less maladaptive. That would be a very good start for you in my opinion.

SJW Day 24
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today completes a full week of being mostly recovered to more than 80% pre-PSSD! Today was complete with a dream and morning wood to start the day, lots of sexual thoughts at the gym as I noticed attractive women, popped a couple of erections just from some tinder profile pictures, and had an incredible time rubbing one out to some very sexually charged memories of a particular time I had with my ex-girlfriend… very powerful orgasm with huge seminal volume that was really white and thick in contrast to the watery junk that used to come out only a few weeks ago. Everything feels normal and right again in my body overall. I don’t think I have felt better than I do right now in my entire life to be honest. I feel motivated, calm, focused, energetic but not restless… my mind feels extra sharp, clear and just totally wide awake and attentive for almost the whole day. My emotional range is back completely… I broke down into tears of joy on the treadmill at the gym today while cooling down, looking out the window, and listening and shivering throughout my whole body to the beauty of the “Beau Soir” by Debussy and fully appreciating the music in a way I haven’t for quite some time. I feel like I am back to being myself again… a better version of myself than before PSSD perhaps… that will never take even the smallest pleasure for granted ever again.

I think tonight concludes my daily updates for this experiment. The daily updates have started to make me feel like I am just checking over my shoulder all the time and I don’t think that’s healthy to continue at this stage in the experiment. I will provide an update maybe once a week from here on in or any time I notice obvious changes in my current state.

Squirtle Squirtle
-Squirtle
20 mg Prozac, March-May, Septemeber-December 2015
Problems starting at discontinuation: very low libido, erectile dysfunction, watery semen, no morning wood
Current Problems: mild erectile dysfunction
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

great updates so far and happy you have these results! looking forward to hear how it progresses and hear your thoughts on when/if to taper down at some point
AnxiousGreg

Unread post by AnxiousGreg »

This is very exciting! I hope all of us get recoveries on here of course, but you seem like such a sensitive and upbeat dude it is particularly nice to see that you have been doing much better. I hope your gains are locked in and continue to get better.

In terms of your protocol I can see that it is very important to get a SJW extract with both hyperecin AND hyperforin. It sounds like you have considered seaweed to be helpful for iodine, and have been just going to town on watermelons. On the supplement side, is there anything else you are taking? For me personally I am more concerned about my taking something that would accidentally “block” the SJW than anything else. From an earlier post it looked like you were taking Zinc and Citrulline? Are those the basic factors (plus regular exercise)? I am considering giving this a try soon myself.

Thank you so much for sharing your story and I hope it keeps getting better!
Fluoxetine 10mg December 2018
Fluoxetine 20mg January 2019 through June 2019.
No sudden onset of withdrawal symptoms. Drug symptoms simply continued.
Optimist

Unread post by Optimist »

Hey everyone,

I can't seem to find SJW with Hyperforin 3%. Hyperforin is not listed anywhere, only 0.3% Hypericin. I live in the UK. Any help would be much appreciated.

If I have to do so, I don't mind ordering from the US or anywhere else really.

Best I could do:

https://www.biovea.net/uk/product/detai ... n-capsules

https://www.nowfoods.com/supplements/st ... g-capsules