Clomid

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
hs1312

Clomid

Unread post by hs1312 »

Has anyone tried clomid . I have ball shrinkage and someone suggested me to use it. Will this help . What are upur oppinion guys. Lots of ppl on pfs forum are using it
34M.Effaxor 75mg nov16-mar17.PSSD
ed, low libido, fatigue,
intro. https://www.pssdforum.org/viewtopic.php?t=1135
WrittenDEC22
apachuri

Re: Clomid

Unread post by apachuri »

I've taken it before in the past. I'm not sure if any of my threads are left on here regarding it. It did nothing for my sexual dysfunction. All it did was raise my testosterone levels from 200s to 600s. The number went up. My function stayed the same.
Gameclay

Unread post by Gameclay »

would not take unless you have low testosterone and don't want to go TRT. Get your hormone's tested!!!!

I've been having alot of success with cabergoline (D agonist) lately
Juvo

Unread post by Juvo »

hs1312 wrote:Has anyone tried clomid . I have ball shrinkage and someone suggested me to use it. Will this help . What are upur oppinion guys. Lots of ppl on pfs forum are using it
I tried a round of clomid. It raised my test levels but didn't do much for pssd. I've heard it worked for others though. I'd definitely still try it.
hs1312

Unread post by hs1312 »

So clomid . Is it over the counter substance or does it require prescription from a doctor. What are the side effects and risks
ed, low libido, fatigue,
WrittenDEC22
Juvo

Unread post by Juvo »

hs1312 wrote:So clomid . Is it over the counter substance or does it require prescription from a doctor. What are the side effects and risks
DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT A DOCTOR. Its prescription only and your doctor will most likely mention these primary things you'd want to look out for is blurred vision and increased risk of blood clot. So anyone wanting to trial this should remain active and not sit for long periods of time
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

hs1312 wrote:So clomid . Is it over the counter substance or does it require prescription from a doctor. What are the side effects and risks
Definately not OTC, this is anti-estrogen. IMHO, if you dont know what you are doing exactly with hormones, dont try it.

Didnt you get re-directed to an endocriniologist with PSSD experience?
hs1312

Unread post by hs1312 »

yes jaxx. Dr. waldinger referred me to an endo called schweitzer. I am still waiting to make an appointment
ed, low libido, fatigue,
WrittenDEC22
hs1312

Unread post by hs1312 »

@juvo. you mentioned that you took clomid. Please let me know if you still have raised T after discontinuing clomid. Do you think it can permanently inrease ball size?
ed, low libido, fatigue,
WrittenDEC22
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

hs1312 wrote:yes jaxx. Dr. waldinger referred me to an endo called schweitzer. I am still waiting to make an appointment
Guess you need to talk to this guy first, as your blood values will be of no use to him when you are on clomid.