Inositol Powder

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
raven100

Re: Worsening after start with inositol

Unread post by raven100 »

Hang on, how long have you been completely off SSRI? If you just finished tapering there's nothing unusual about experiencing some sexual sides still and I don't think you should be trialling anything
PSSD Since March 2016 after 4 weeks on Sertraline
Conditioned worsened and peaked in April, since then possibly seen a 20% improvement
Would be useful for data collection if people could add their histories in their signature
Dryed

Re: Worsening after start with inositol

Unread post by Dryed »

I can't say certainly but is like nearly 3 weeks now,the first one was ok,the second for some day I was almost me.. Than now the third it's a gradual worsening.. As like many new members I looked long for a supplements which can improve the situation whitout any worsenig and i tough inositol was a good choice .. Well hell no,or maybe I'm a facing a sort of "no window" period,and than my second week was my first one?
is nearly possible on a starting phases?
I've read about how inositol works on 5ht-1a receptors but maybe mine are so much desensitized than everything can knocks outs?
To pathei mathos
raven100

Re: Worsening after start inositol

Unread post by raven100 »

I honestly think you should get off the inositol and stop overanalysing things. You were panicking about PSSD a day after cold turkeying SSRI. I totally understand that the prospect of persistent effects can be terrifying but it's very unlikely that you'll get them. Just give it a couple months, try to relax, and 99% you'll be back to normal.
PSSD Since March 2016 after 4 weeks on Sertraline
Conditioned worsened and peaked in April, since then possibly seen a 20% improvement
Would be useful for data collection if people could add their histories in their signature
Dryed

Unread post by Dryed »

You are right raven.. Mostly in this days I'm driven by fear,but ok... I will try to relax and see how things go.
And yes no supplements for now (hope for never)
To pathei mathos
Dryed

Unread post by Dryed »

Ok it's official after 3 weeks off ssri my sleep is went again to shit and my baseline also...
To pathei mathos
Ghost

Re: Inositol Powder - PharmD OP

Unread post by Ghost »

More topics merged. 2/4/18

Please use this thread for all discussions of Inositol.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
zensan

Unread post by zensan »

Took Inositol 7 days. Got nocturnal erection on day 7 but libido went down... Afraid to try Inositol again. Hope that libido will come back...
Bear

Unread post by Bear »

I'm thinking about taking inositol, but I'm worried about it aggravating my ADHD. I'm aware that it has caused some users to have difficulties with concentration - which, as a university student, I can't do without. Has anybody here taken inositol who has ADHD?
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

Read from the beginning of the thread. There are multiple examples.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
Bear

Unread post by Bear »

Ghost wrote:Read from the beginning of the thread. There are multiple examples.
Ah, so there are. Thank you.

With this in mind, I probably will not be trialing inositol any time soon. I'll keep an open mind towards experimenting with it during my mid-year break.