Insights into the cause of PSSD

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Blauwasser

Re: Insights into the cause of PSSD

Unread post by Blauwasser »

Don't worry, that is ok.
So, yes, I did everything by myself, after I thoroughly informed myself about the procedure. I did not have the means of testing my donor for infectious diseases, therefore I placed great care on his medical record and we extensively discussed his health situation during the past six month; Everything worked out and we agreed on a date. I provided him with tupperware so that he could catch the sample and place it directly into the freezer. After I picked it up I cut it into smaller sized samples and stored them in my freezer. On the day of the procedure I prepared everything I needed and tried to keep everything clean. I then took a sample, placed it in a freezer bag and added some warm water to soften it. The thick brown liquid I transferred into an enema bag and applied it rectally. I then tried to keep it in as long as possible.

Blauwasser
fema4psyciatrists

Unread post by fema4psyciatrists »

How long have you been PSSD alleviated for now? Do you think you can keep us updated? Ghost would you add to the success stories on your website if it is?
RIP Ali 23 years old
RIP Kevin Goodreau 28 years old
RIP Petar 23 years old
RIP Mary Koback 22 years old
RIP David Stofkooper 23 years old
RIP SadBoy
RIP Kata Balint 28 years old
TalkingAnt

Unread post by TalkingAnt »

Blauwasser, thanks for the clarifications. I'm still wondering a few things, if you could answer these questions precisely:

1. Did your PSSD symptoms include genital numbness/loss of sensitivity/lack of pleasurable touch? If yes, is that completely resolved now?

2. Can you provide a rough timeline of your procedures and improvements? Like for example:
T0: 1st treatment
T+1 week: noticed some improvements
T+1 months: improvements waned, did second treatment
T+2 months: .... etc

3. Would you consider yourself 100% recovered today, or are there still some symptoms lingering?

4. You mentioned you "crashed" after eating honey. Is it still the case that you will have increased symptoms if you eat certain foods, like carbs/sugar?
Cured | PSSD 2012-2020 | Log thread
marsupial

Unread post by marsupial »

Blauwasser: You are brave man! I wonder if it help to colonize the colon once you put it no further than the rectum. The way they do it on hospotals is trough little house trough nose or in special capsules that you swallow.
Timm Thaler

Unread post by Timm Thaler »

Blauwasser, thank you so much for all the insights!!
I am wondering about a question on a very practical level:
Have you ever come across considerations that donors should have the same sex then the receiver or in other words, is the microbiomal composition supposed to be substantially different between men and women?
Have you ever read of children (in their early teens) being donors for their parents?

Cheers, T.
Blauwasser

Unread post by Blauwasser »

fema4psyciatrists wrote:How long have you been PSSD alleviated for now? Do you think you can keep us updated? Ghost would you add to the success stories on your website if it is?
It is now about three months. Yes, I think I could update every now an then. Thanks for asking.
TalkingAntColony wrote:Blauwasser, thanks for the clarifications. I'm still wondering a few things, if you could answer these questions precisely:

1. Did your PSSD symptoms include genital numbness/loss of sensitivity/lack of pleasurable touch? If yes, is that completely resolved now?

2. Can you provide a rough timeline of your procedures and improvements? Like for example:
T0: 1st treatment
T+1 week: noticed some improvements
T+1 months: improvements waned, did second treatment
T+2 months: .... etc

3. Would you consider yourself 100% recovered today, or are there still some symptoms lingering?

4. You mentioned you "crashed" after eating honey. Is it still the case that you will have increased symptoms if you eat certain foods, like carbs/sugar?

Thanks for asking;
1) Not exactly numbness; I always felt the touch, however, a great deal less than normal and I experienced barely any pleasure by it. It is resolved now.

2) I cannot outline it as precisely as I would like to, since I documented the development only loosely; Often the treatments were also situationally motivated; I did it when I felt like it. I did keep journal during that time, but my focus was on my mental an emotional situation, so it served more a meta reflective purpose. Additionally I was in a fresh relationship during that period and I contributed a great deal of attention to her instead of the documentation of my experiments (It has been my first relationship in five years). On that grounds, I am afraid that I cannot provide the accuracy for a proper timetable. However, I will have a look at my notes again; Perhaps I can provide the information you need.

3) That depends on the definition, since it partly concerns question 4, as well. I am fully functional again; Sexual fantasies, sexual desire, reliable erections, sexual excitability to thought, vision and touch, effortlessly reachable climax. Nevertheless, I noticed a disturbance through certain foods, especially honey and probiotic foods like yogurt; But as time progressed, these seemed to become less and less a problem; a couple of weeks ago I ate some yogurt, which led a noticeable decrease in my libido and erectile performance; But this time it only lasted for two days after which it returned to normal again on its own. I am quite pleased with this results, because it aligns well with the theory that the microbiome is associated with this phenomenon.

I hope this answered most of your questions.
marsupial wrote:Blauwasser: You are brave man! I wonder if it help to colonize the colon once you put it no further than the rectum. The way they do it on hospotals is trough little house trough nose or in special capsules that you swallow.
I would not call it "brave", but thanks, nevertheless. This is a very good point; I spent a great deal of thought on that, since I agree with you, it does make sense initially. The account that you mentioned was probable regarding the treatment for C.diff dependent chronic diarrhea. In that context, the data has shown that often a single treatment suffices to stir the microbiome back to a healthy equilibrium, leading to the cure of that disease. Contrary to that, however, I believe that PSSD and related phenomenons are of a more severe or persisting nature, based on the observations about the onset of PSSD and its resilience. Therefore, I reasoned that a series of treatments would probably be necessary to resolve the issue.
Based on that thinking and the logic you mentioned I did experiment with fecal pills before I chose a procedure via an enema. Unfortunately, i noticed that, when you take this pills regularly (I sometimes performed the treatment on consecutive days) they have the potential to greatly disturb your stomach. Furthermore, they sometimes triggered mood swings or even depression. Beside this unpleasing experience it is also important to keep in mind that the microbiomal composition of fecal matter significantly differs from the bacterial composition in the small intestine. When taking regularly, you might run into the problem of colonizing the small intestine with bacteria that normally do not belong there. Admittedly, I strongly believe that this would only be a temporal issue and the body would regulate this disbalance itself over time, but I am not absolutely certain.
Timm Thaler wrote:Blauwasser, thank you so much for all the insights!!
I am wondering about a question on a very practical level:
Have you ever come across considerations that donors should have the same sex then the receiver or in other words, is the microbiomal composition supposed to be substantially different between men and women?
Have you ever read of children (in their early teens) being donors for their parents?

Cheers, T.
Thank you that is a very intriguing question and I had thought about it a lot; I have encountered arguments for both cases, that it is gender specific and that it is not; As an example, this paper suggests, that gender does influence the gut bacterial composition

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/artic ... ne.0154090

whereas data from uBiome suggests the opposite

https://ubiome.com/blog/post/surprising ... crobiomes/

A growing body of evidence, however, seems to indicate an influence of your gender on the microbiome. Considering that the hormonal status differ significantly between the sexes and that the female is exposed to the menstrual cycle, I find it hard to believe that the microbiome is gender neutral. In addition to that, the widespread willingness of women taking the contraceptive pill might further strengthen a gender specific difference in microbiomal composition. Like this article outlines, it does impact women's wellbeing and I do attribute it to a disturbance of the microbiome (I remember a study outlining the impact of the contraceptive pill on the microbiome, but I cannot find it just now).

https://www.sciencealert.com/major-stud ... -wellbeing

Despite these differences, there does not seem to be an argument against a donor from the opposite gender (as long as he or she is healthy) and I have read about cases where the boyfriend or girlfriend served as donor for the respective other. I do not recall a case where a teenager served as a donor. Although this study

https://academic.oup.com/femsec/article/77/2/404/500504

indicates a difference between young adults and adults, it was only the relative abundance that differed and not the species configuration. Therefore, I cannot see a reason against a teenage donor, but admittedly I am not certain.

Blauwasser
chemistry

Unread post by chemistry »

Hey Blauwasser thanks for answering all these questions.

Do you recommend any dietary changes someone could make or any advice in general other than doing something more drastic such as the procedure you went through? Like could someone with PSSD start eating a certain way to see if that effects their symptoms and then go from there? or should they be tested first? How does one get started?
Brief Symptoms:
PE - Anhedonia, less emotions - Test Atrophy - Numb body - Lowered libido = ED
24/7 tension, stress. Worse with lack of sleep, hungry, ill
"Pure-O"
Visual Snow Syndrome + DP/DR + Tinnitus
Insomnia, Fatigue
see intro for more
Willwk

Unread post by Willwk »

Hello, I have been accompanying the forum for a while and I suspected that bacteria could be causing this in 2016 when I had to undergo surgery and I took antibiotics within days. I felt a libido and a strong mttle, something uncontrollable, to the point of needing to masturbate even if I had stopped. take the antibiotics and the pssd came back, now in 2018 I did a new surgery I took antibiotics and it was the same effect the first time my libido came back by but weak and now that I seem to take the pssd back again, I have several bowel problems diarrhea and sometimes constipation I have already been weeks without being able to go to the bathroom is not a crazy theory on the contrary since recent studies are indicating that bacteria can be involved in the diseases of both parqinson's disease and autism. I would like to know how many times a month you did the transplant and how many months it lasted and when you started to feel the results thank you.
Willwk

Unread post by Willwk »

I would like to know how many times a month you did the transplant and how many months it lasted and when you started to feel the results thank you.
anacleta

Unread post by anacleta »

Did you tell to Dr. Healy your theory and your direct experience?