Urecholine (bethanechol)

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
shieatt007

Re: SCAM (Lying about cure) Urecholine (bethanechol)

Unread post by shieatt007 »

So are Zolofthater420 and CuredPSSD the same person..? They posted within an hour of each other and both have a similar writing voice.
Knifli

Unread post by Knifli »

shieatt007 wrote:So are Zolofthater420 and CuredPSSD the same person..? They posted within an hour of each other and both have a similar writing voice.
No, Zolofthater is honest. I'm in a whatsapp group with him. He is a nice guy.

I'm taking myocholine (bethanechol) since 31 jan.
Gonna write it down better soon, but i'm aroused sometimes again. It feels a bit strange, i woke up today with a random half orgasm. When i take a bath my vagina gets aroused from the warm water. I also had a pushing feeling by my genital erea since i've tried SJW and it is way less since beth (pelvic floor i guess?). I'm now taking 4x 20mg, but i'm gonna lower again... having a little pain in my bladder. (I'm a 20yo female btw)

Cured is a dick, but bethanechol can really do things!
Sertraline jan-jul 2018
Takemeback

Unread post by Takemeback »

Well dont be too surprised. I fell for it to. But this is a risk we all have to take if we want to help each other research anonymously. Please dont blame admin and moderators for this. We dont need stricter regulations to increase security, that will just slow down the research. Blame yourselves for believing it. i believed it and bought bethanecol. And that is my fault.
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

Im not angry or mad at FakedCuredPSSD anymore. More disappointed and let down. I get why they did it. They did it out of desperation and helplessness. Its too bad they didn't bring their discovery of a potential cure to the group in a truth manner instead of lie. We are such a small group that we must work together and not against each other. Lies like this takes us huge steps backwards instead of forward. So on a positive note we do have a potential cure lets carefully move on and research more.

Thanks FakedCuredPSSD for confessing to your lie. What leaflet did you first read this about?
Meso

Unread post by Meso »

I'm trying acetylcholinesterase inhibitors due to this thread encouraging me to do so, otherwise I'd have never tried a potent cholinergic agent because of my anhedonia. I'm glad I'm trying them with success although CuredPSSD based this thread on an amoral (unethical?) lie.

So, let's focus on the positives, shall we? And be more vigilant next time.
"The Research Zone" is permanently down.
You are welcome to join my Discord research server: Click Here
lw77

Unread post by lw77 »

Guys i think we should create a log with everyone who is tryin' bethanechol.
This would be a precious way to evaluate the real effectivness of the drug.
We should include:
Age, weight, height, last drug assumption (except bethanechol), starting symptoms, actual situation that should be updated let's say weekly and dose used.
This is the only way to have an idea wheter this drug is useful. Of course we should include side effects.
logicalscout

Unread post by logicalscout »

The shining light here is that zolofthater420 seems to have had massive improvements? Also my urologist refused to prescribe bethanechol...

@ZoloftHater420 am I reading your post correctly, you're saying you went from 0% to 90-95% due to bethanechol?
Ghost

Re: Urecholine (bethanechol)

Unread post by Ghost »

On February 6th 2019, I learned that a Bethanechol trial had been falsified by the user “CuredPSSD”. This is very disappointing to moral and trust of the forum, but there is nothing that anyone on the forum can do to turn back the clock and reverse the damage done by this user.

I have a zero tolerance for deceitful activity on the forum, and have taken steps to prevent this in the future

1) I have promoted Jaxx and Raven100 to full admin status. This gives them access to Admin tools that make finding fake accounts easier. I have also added lw77 as a moderator. Our administrative team consists of members from across the world in many separate time zones. This should give us moderation patrol around the clock.

2) I have amended the Forum Rules to specifically forbid falsified treatment accounts. Infractions will result in immediate and permanent banning. As such, CuredPSSD has been banned.

3) In the interest of unity and healing, I have removed all angry posts after “CuredPSSD” posted his confession. This is not because these posts are not warranted, but because I want the thread to reflect Bethanechol and not our anger towards the actions of a certain member. I also changed the thread name to "Urecholine (bethanechol)", which no longer mentions anything about a cure - simply what the thread is about.

I still am hopeful for this medications, and I urge those who are doing trials to continue to do so. Let's get this conversation back to Zolofthater's success and Bethanechol. We are all disappointed but let's focus here on the ongoing bethanechol trials, and I will be starting one soon too
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
Moloch

Re: Urecholine (bethanechol)

Unread post by Moloch »

HI all,

The actions of CuredPSSD are disappointing, but more than that, they're irresponsible. This kind of behaviour completely subverts the purpose of the forum, by destroying peoples' hope and putting them at risk. It is not fair that the actions of a select few may cause the demise of such an otherwise valuable resource, but I can't abide the idea that misinformation being spread by means of this forum may potentially be putting people in harms way. If this happens again, the forum will be closed. Period.

Regards,
Moloch
Zolofthater420

Unread post by Zolofthater420 »

logicalscout wrote:The shining light here is that zolofthater420 seems to have had massive improvements? Also my urologist refused to prescribe bethanechol...

@ZoloftHater420 am I reading your post correctly, you're saying you went from 0% to 90-95% due to bethanechol?
Yes