Urecholine (bethanechol)

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Knifli

Re: Urecholine (bethanechol)

Unread post by Knifli »

Jaxx wrote:any differences between the days? i never got close to 100 mg as some others did, headache was quite severe.
The first days (on low dose) my heart rate was pretty low, and i felt pretty chill. Had a little improvement in genital sensitivity. On the higher dose my heart rate went back to normal and my vagina felt a bit more as a part of my body again, but i had also awful belly pain on the higher dose so i stopped. Maybe i'm gonna try it again soon.
Sertraline jan-jul 2018
Meso

Unread post by Meso »

"Involvement of potassium channels in spinal antinociceptions induced by fentanyl, clonidine and bethanechol in rats"
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11829146

If it interferes with ion channels (sodium, potassium, ..) on a spinal level, then it would explain the numbness in some people.
My blog "The Research Zone" is currently :roll: down.
You are welcome to join my Discord research server: Click Here
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Mesolimbo wrote:"Involvement of potassium channels in spinal antinociceptions induced by fentanyl, clonidine and bethanechol in rats"
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11829146

If it interferes with ion channels (sodium, potassium, ..) on a spinal level, then it would explain the numbness in some people.
i understand the connection, the implications however are unclear to me.
Halan

Unread post by Halan »

where can I buy it online?
fablecloth

Unread post by fablecloth »

Hi all, I got this prescribed by my GP.

I tried for two weeks, in a similar way as described by others in this thread RE dosing and timing.

No benefits for me. Onto the next trial..
magnilo

Unread post by magnilo »

also got it prescribed, gonna start it tomorrow. over the past two weeks ive been taking mk677 which is a growth hormone secretalogue. i do not think the two should intersect too much, but would like to hear others opinions if any
Doomed

Bethanechol induced Improvements.

Unread post by Doomed »

I've read that topic on Bethanechol, and it seems pretty interesting to me I'm going to try it from tomorrow. I've read one or two partial improvement stories with nasty side effects 1 complete recovery story and one disgusting fake story regarding Bethanechol. Is there anyone who experienced worsening of symptoms from Bethanechol.
I need to know before trying if it can worsen my symptoms.
Jaxx

Re: Bethanechol induced Improvements.

Unread post by Jaxx »

it made 2 peoplemore genital numb, mine went back to normal after a week of discontinuation, but it seems a-typical.
raven100

Unread post by raven100 »

merged
PSSD Since March 2016 after 4 weeks on Sertraline
Conditioned worsened and peaked in April, since then possibly seen a 20% improvement
Would be useful for data collection if people could add their histories in their signature
Deluxillo

Re: CURED Urecholine (bethanechol)

Unread post by Deluxillo »

CuredPSSD wrote:I once read somewhere that a guy went through pssd after surgery. And atropine should be given before surgery and the atropine should be reversed after surgery. Some people have written about improvements with an antibiotic, this is very possible because some antibiotics work on acetylcholine. Focus on the M1, M2, M3, M4, M5 receptors, acetylcholine, and atropine (used for surgery). It's possible that something is not playing here.

(edited by ghost 2/7/19)
Do you know where you read that? I have a surgery in september and im afraid it can iduce me pssd. I had a pssd window of 1 month duration but now im fine.