Experience with Kratom?

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
cdraham

Experience with Kratom?

Unread post by cdraham »

I tried Kratom recently.

I don't get that euphoric feeling that many describe, I just tried a high dose of 6g red vein and I don't even feel that sedated. I definitely feel something, I would call it improved focus, more alertness, but thats it. I also tried 3 other strains, same effects.

What I noticed though, is that I can masturbate forever without coming when I'm on kratom. I think this could be useful as a PE treatment.

What are your experiences with kratom?
succubus76

Re: Experience with Kratom?

Unread post by succubus76 »

I'm gonna try it next week qnd told you how it went
succubus76

Unread post by succubus76 »

Okay, i tried red vein kratom, (aprox 4gr) i dont know how i supposed to feel because i didnt tried before this mess, it anesthezied my tongue, but noticed i feel a bit happy and better overall, whit more will to do things. And i think it lower my libido a bit too. Thats all
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

I never did high doses of it but for me it made me groggy and really really relaxed.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
naiverat

Unread post by naiverat »

I was "addicted" to kratom for a while (after acquiring PSSD). Like all opioids, it boosts prolactin and lowers testosterone, which isn't conducive to sexual function.

When used sparingly, it seemed to increase libido (phasic dopamine release), but everyday use eventually led to much worsened sexual function due to blunting of sex hormone release.

I used to find it very euphoric and sedating. I tried it again a few months ago and it didn't do much. Pretty sure my PSSD has evolved over time -- and not in a good direction. Probably all reckless substance use and drug/supplement experimentation.

I would recommend avoiding this, if you didn't get that from this rant lol.
Fluoxetine Jan. '16 - Aug. 16'. Low libido, weak erections, CNS dysfunction, anhedonia

Windows on the following: Inositol, choline, NAC + Histidine, MSM, SJW, L-Arginine, Sildenafil, Naltrexone, boron
Calm Amygdala

Unread post by Calm Amygdala »

kratom crashes me hard