AR shift

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
PsychoGenesis

Re: AR shift

Unread post by PsychoGenesis »

a few days before i started this protocol i noticed an improvement on my IBS, im eating carbs now normally which i couldn't do for the past year....which feels very strange
AnhedonicApe

Unread post by AnhedonicApe »

PsychoGenesis wrote:a few days before i started this protocol i noticed an improvement on my IBS, im eating carbs now normally which i couldn't do for the past year....which feels very strange
update?
PsychoGenesis

libido is up, visual libido too, and not crashing the day after
last pin of nandrolone was 300mg on friday

EDIT:
got a permanent resting erection today, kinda painful
im gonna decrease duta to 0.1mg again because once 0.5 accumulates it takes months to leave the body
PsychoGenesis

second day on 0.1mg, libido still going strong
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

Good man.

Did you ever have cognitive problems and anhedonia aswell? Did they improve too?
taarn

Unread post by taarn »

PsychoGenesis wrote:second day on 0.1mg, libido still going strong
What do you mean by libido going strong? What is your baseline? Do you have sexual sensation in your dick at baseline? And what about orgasms? Did they become stronger?
PsychoGenesis

taarn wrote:
PsychoGenesis wrote:second day on 0.1mg, libido still going strong
What do you mean by libido going strong? What is your baseline? Do you have sexual sensation in your dick at baseline? And what about orgasms? Did they become stronger?
i didn't
it's that baseline sensation of being ready, more sensitive and tumescent
orgasm may be a little bit better but they weren't bad to start
im taking 100-140mcg per day now dissolved in a dmso solution
cdraham wrote:Good man.

Did you ever have cognitive problems and anhedonia aswell? Did they improve too?
yea i have, i don't think they improved, also my sleep is worse which doesn't help
Jazzmatazz

Unread post by Jazzmatazz »

PsychoGenesis wrote: the plan is withdrawing finasteride after 4 weeks causing an aggressive shift, from high androgen to low androgen(exactly the opposite that fina with testosterone does)
What makes you think that suddenly flooding your AR with DHN instead of ND will upregulate the receptors?

I can foresee the classic symptoms of low androgenicity, rather, just like people who use nandrolone without a strong androgen usually get... I really hope to be wrong on this one. I can't fully understand how this would work, but PSSD is so fucking weird in its ways that perhaps this could do something! Best of luck :)
PsychoGenesis

Jazzmatazz wrote:
PsychoGenesis wrote: the plan is withdrawing finasteride after 4 weeks causing an aggressive shift, from high androgen to low androgen(exactly the opposite that fina with testosterone does)
What makes you think that suddenly flooding your AR with DHN instead of ND will upregulate the receptors?
what makes you think it wouldn't??

it's like blocking the AR, which many people had success(e.g ELLA), but with a desensitization phase before to potentiate the shift and hopefully re-express the AR
I can foresee the classic symptoms of low androgenicity, rather, just like people who use nandrolone without a strong androgen usually get...
this is only true when you combine nandrolone with testosterone, and it has to do with high estrogen rather than low androgen
Jazzmatazz

Unread post by Jazzmatazz »

Ok then, we'll see if it works. In my mind it doesn't make sense at all, but I hope you find something useful!