AR shift

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
fellow1

Re: AR shift

Unread post by fellow1 »

how are things?
PsychoGenesis

Unread post by PsychoGenesis »

stabilized, not as many/strong erections but still much better than baseline even though I'm bombarding the AR for 3 weeks

strength and stamina improved significantly in the gym
Jazzmatazz

Unread post by Jazzmatazz »

PsychoGenesis wrote:stabilized, not as many/strong erections but still much better than baseline even though I'm bombarding the AR for 3 weeks

Hey there! Glad to see things are going well :)

You stopped injecting nandrolone about 2 weeks ago right? Have you had your blood checked for total, free test, DHT, E2, prolactin?
PsychoGenesis

Jazzmatazz wrote:
PsychoGenesis wrote:stabilized, not as many/strong erections but still much better than baseline even though I'm bombarding the AR for 3 weeks

Hey there! Glad to see things are going well :)

You stopped injecting nandrolone about 2 weeks ago right? Have you had your blood checked for total, free test, DHT, E2, prolactin?
no, I'm still on it
PsychoGenesis

update on sperm quality
this was my first severe symptom, and it's pre PSSD level for the first time for the past week or so
i was surprised because nandrolone is known for being sperm toxic, and I'm not taking preventive supps like taurine, hcg etc
PsychoGenesis

update after almost a week without dutasteride

energy is lower
libido and EQ are still better than baseline
emotions are fluctuating a lot
finities infinities

Unread post by finities infinities »

My Angrogen receptor is probably strong desensitized from clomipramine. I have a huge problem with gaining muscle mass in the gym, especially in areas where the density of these receptors is the highest - deltoid, hoods, triceps. I exercise for a long time and the effects are almost invisible, there is a strong vasoconstriction - no pump at the gym, cold, and stiffness body, probably associated with NET blockade+desensitized androgen receptor from clomipramine. This drug kill me masculinity. (but amisulpride was worsen).
mrstaircase

Unread post by mrstaircase »

finities infinities wrote:My Angrogen receptor is probably strong desensitized from clomipramine. I have a huge problem with gaining muscle mass in the gym, especially in areas where the density of these receptors is the highest - deltoid, hoods, triceps. I exercise for a long time and the effects are almost invisible, there is a strong vasoconstriction - no pump at the gym, cold, and stiffness body, probably associated with NET blockade+desensitized androgen receptor from clomipramine. This drug kill me masculinity. (but amisulpride was worsen).
You should try tribulus extract. When I had problems with low DHT that stuff gave me insane muscle pump.
Combined with creatine, igf-1, and cistanche I gained near 15-20kgs of muscle in 6 months. Doubled the size of my arms.
PsychoGenesis

sleep was getting too bad these last couple weeks
so i decided to drop nandro a bit before what i had planned at the 6 week mark, but I'm still androgen-deprived and will keep that way for the rest of the 8 week plan

libido / morning wood are still strong
Jazzmatazz

Unread post by Jazzmatazz »

PsychoGenesis wrote:sleep was getting too bad these last couple weeks
so i decided to drop nandro a bit before what i had planned at the 6 week mark, but I'm still androgen-deprived and will keep that way for the rest of the 8 week plan

libido / morning wood are still strong
Hey PsychoGenesis! I'm glad to hear the experiment is going well! I cannot quite understand how in an.andrigen deprived state you still have good libido and morning wood but hey, great! Keep it up