Dexedrine

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
elkikko

Dexedrine

Unread post by elkikko »

Any improvments with Dexedrine?
healing

Re: Dexedrine

Unread post by healing »

Tried 5mg Dexedrine (XR) in a fasted state, along with 5mg memantine dosed bi-daily for 2 weeks prior (memantine has a 90 hour halflife) to prevent tolerance. Helped some cognition, anhedonia, and improved libido a tad. Firstly, I got typical increased SNS activity-increased heart rate, heightened cortisol/adrenaline-even felt a bit of anxiety. Playing guitar was more entertaining, the notes sounded “fuller” and I connected with music more. Libido was slightly improved, and I had a much stronger orgasm. I played a bit of video games, where I noticed heightened concentration/focus. Was feeling a bit sluggish a few hours after dosing (after eating), so I added a cup of black coffee. I believe the caffeine had a synergistic effect with the dex (and maybe even the memantine, it’s a weak dopamine agonist), because I felt my libido return within an hour.

Overall, I’d say Dexedrine was a positive experience for me. It strongly resembles adderall, I wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between them (although I’ve only used adderall a handful of times). I’ll probably experiment with different dosages in the future (with increased doses of memantine, to prevent tolerance).
Lexapro 2016. Sexual, emotional, and cognitive symptoms.

Email: healingpssd1@gmail.com