NSI189 + vortioxetine anyone?

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
magnilo

NSI189 + vortioxetine anyone?

Unread post by magnilo »

has anyone ever tried the combination nsi189 and vortioxetine?
i was taking a shower earlier trying to list in my head what substances had had the most pronounced effect in general, and nsi189 is on top of that list
the drawback is that it tends to make me slightly manic, hysteric and anxious from time to time. but it is the more "hedonistic" substance ive ever tried and it boosts creativity and, generally, enjoyment of little things. It also improves erection stiffness.
it is, in my experience, the thing that goes nearer to a medication against anhedonia.

about 2 minutes later, still in the shower, i remembered how i thought that vortioxetine was somehow good for general anxiety, and had little impact on sexuality if not some less sensibility and stiffness.

It came to me that the two could have a great synergy, and would like to hear your experiences, if you have some.

I am going to order some nsi189 but it will take a while to get there, and after that ill prepare caps for about 2 months supply with a combination of things i have tried in the past and worked for me. I am willing to attempt this polypharmacy because i never have in the past and am willing to try a "shoot all your bullets at it" approach.

i was thinking something like:
150mg moclobemide (smooths nsi189, energizing, good for sexuality, wakefullness, enjoying being around people),
30mg nsi189 (in the past was the best dosage for me, more would make me too anxious),
5mg vortioxetine (mainly for the anxiolitic and procognitive effect, 5mg dia has been shown to have the least negative impact on sexuality)

and separately:
100mg pycnogenol, 200mg grape skin extract and separately, 3g of maca and 3g of l-citrulline

would be interested in hearing thoughts or experiences with combining the above mentioned meds (moclo, nsi189, vortio).
moclo and nsi189 works very well together from personal experience, and strangelove from longecity was a big fan of the combo too (rip)
Extremaduro

Re: NSI189 + vortioxetine anyone?

Unread post by Extremaduro »

What about insomnia?
To me it was the worst coz I wasn't able to fall asleep and made claustrophobic. After taking 3 days of it. Claustrophobia started to distract me when I m on a bus or car. Then insomnia which is not related to anxiety. It's been 2 months I am off of it but still dealing with the severe insomnia. Also ended up penile shrinkage.
magnilo

Re: NSI189 + vortioxetine anyone?

Unread post by magnilo »

you're referring to nsi189 and not vortioxetine or moclobemide i assume?
for me it was actually welcome, i tend to be always very sleepy and can easily sleep up to 10h a day.
I recall it actually took some time to fall asleep (as opposed to lying in bed and counting to three), and that waking up was much easier

the first time, it threw me into a lil bit of melancholic depression, but there was a girl involved so im not really sure which is to blame most