Zuranolone (SAGE-217),Question for Mesolimbo

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
silentpain89

Zuranolone (SAGE-217),Question for Mesolimbo

Unread post by silentpain89 »

Hi guys,
I wanna make a short introduction of me, and ask for help (Especially from Mesolimbo)..
I got hit with sever side effects after taking a combination of dutasteride/FInasteride, and my symptoms are still persisting for 9 months now...
As i always had the best luck in world, im having the worst symptoms from both diseases (PFS+PSSD)...After i crashed i lost all sensation in my body, like nothing is touching me (Complete numbness of my skin), I lost my sense of smell, and taste, not to mention the mental side effects, which is a wonder for me that im still alive (sexual sides are pretty severe as well so dont ask)..Losing sensation like that is pretty uncommon in pfs, but from my undertstanding pretty common in PSSD, and thats why i think that both Diseases must have someway something in common between them...
I have pledged myself to be a guinea pig, and try everything experimental, or not to try to find the silver bullet, or at least die trying (Sitting around, and pretending to be alive is not something i could, or would do)..

Now to my question to Mesolimbo, or for all of you, if anyone wants to chime in:
Its known form Meclangi paper, that pfsler have very low, or non existing Neurosteroids both in Plasma, and CSF..(Sadly no researcher has done the same experiment on PSSD, which is quite enraging to say the least), but i have no trouble thinking, that guys with PSSD has the same diminshed neurosteroids production like PFS suffereres...
You all have already heard of SAGE-217, which is Allopregnanolone analog, that is orally active, and had shown initially some good results in treating Depression (Although a newly published study has shown no differnce to placebo, but even that is controversial, since 10 patients who were supposed to take the drug shown no level of the drug in the blood, which suggest the didnt take it)...
SAGE-217 can be purchased as a research chemical (Pls dont ask, but i can get it from a good company, and its 100% legit), and its really killing me not to know if that is the missing piece of the cure..
Problem is this s*** is very expensive, and im looking for someone who could talk me in, or out of this experiment (Please note, that im the ONLY one responsible for any experiments i do on myself, and you should never feel responsible whatsover if anything happened to me)...
Please Mesolimbo your insight is much appreciated...Do you think Zuranolone would help me in any way?
Thx in advance