This might be the key! Androgen function in the spotlight.

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
vkn1

Re: This might be the key! Androgen function in the spotlight.

Unread post by vkn1 »

What are you on about? I didn’t delete any posts or any of half of what you are talking about here. Merely pointed out that we need to be cautious of fake stories of TRT as miracle drug. TRT sales over the internet seem to be the big home business fad of 2021.
Amisrableguy

Unread post by Amisrableguy »

vkn1 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:49 pm What are you on about? I didn’t delete any posts or any of half of what you are talking about here. Merely pointed out that we need to be cautious of fake stories of TRT as miracle drug. TRT sales over the internet seem to be the big home business fad of 2021.
Listen brother I believe u can recover u just need to microdose testosterone as sometimes that’s only thing that gives trt guys a libido

If I go over on t forums some guys need Ed injections for a libido everyone body is diffrent

If u responded to testosterone in the beginning then trust me ur fine just need a better protocol

U have nothing to loose just try it and I promise u will get better

https://themenshealthclinic.co.uk/micro ... t-therapy/
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

vkn1 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:49 pm What are you on about? I didn’t delete any posts or any of half of what you are talking about here. Merely pointed out that we need to be cautious of fake stories of TRT as miracle drug. TRT sales over the internet seem to be the big home business fad of 2021.
I did delete a previous post. Making bold claims about guaranteed recoveries are not appreciated. Trt have been tried by many. It did help some people, but to most it did not. There are simply no guarantees cures for pssd today.
Amisrableguy

Jaxx wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:29 pm
I did delete a previous post. Making bold claims about guaranteed recoveries are not appreciated. Trt have been tried by many. It did help some people, but to most it did not. There are simply no guarantees cures for pssd today.
In this guys case it would be common sense

He said trt worked for him but his protocol was horrible and would be illegal in the us(nebido) is not used in the us because the success rate is extremely low

There are people without pssd who didn’t respond to neibdio injection it every other week

He injected every 3 and half months which is absurd

This dude is very uninformed about trt these forums are extremely toxic and being hard on the guy

Because it would take common sense to see where this guys problem is

What’s the point of these forums if this are gonna get deleted

And for u to say trt has been tried by many and dosent work it’s just really misinformed

I found over 300 people on steroids who recovered and were unaware what pssd what just said ssri killed there libdio

And I found a couple people still on antidepressants on trt forum who said trt is the only thing that gives them libdio while still on ssri

If we all wanna start getting better we need to be a little more precise about things

U see what I mean when I say vkn1 is spreading bad info

Because he is a famouse anti trt guy on these forums

But in reality this guy didn’t do it right so if he had done it right he may have recovered and lead other to recovering
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

You are entitled to your believes but there have been plenty people (here and on discord) that have tried trt under medical supervision, it is not a generic cure for pssd.

Saying people have nothing to lose and you guarantee a cure is simply dangerous.
Doesnt mean it cannot help individual cases.
Amisrableguy

Jaxx wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:55 pm You are entitled to your believes but there have been plenty people (here and on discord) that have tried trt under medical supervision, it is not a generic cure for pssd.

Saying people have nothing to lose and you guarantee a cure is simply dangerous.
Doesnt mean it cannot help individual cases.
Medical supervision has very low success rate and just like I spend time on testosterone forums and 60 percent of those guys never get dialed in under a doctor supervision

Have my opinion is just facts

I see tons of people recovering with testosterone on steroid forums
And under a doctors supervision dosent mean anything Doctors screw protocols up all the time

Just look over at testosterone forums if all those people who don’t get results under a doctor

How many people have tried Ed injections with Hgh high doses
vkn1

Unread post by vkn1 »

Amisrableguy wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:41 pm

He said trt worked for him but his protocol was horrible and would be illegal in the us(nebido) is not used in the us because the success rate is extremely low

There are people without pssd who didn’t respond to neibdio injection it every other week

This dude is very uninformed about trt these forums are extremely toxic and being hard on the guy

And for u to say trt has been tried by many and dosent work it’s just really misinformed

I found over 300 people on steroids who recovered and were unaware what pssd what just said ssri killed there libdio

And I found a couple people still on antidepressants on trt forum who said trt is the only thing that gives them libdio while still on ssri

If we all wanna start getting better we need to be a little more precise about things

But in reality this guy didn’t do it right so if he had done it right he may have recovered and lead other to recovering
Still don’t know what you are talking about. I did try TRT and it never helped at all. Several different kinds across 3 years or so. And you can’t “microdose” it. Are you selling psychedelics too? This whole “microdose” fad is for psychedelics and opiates. All that happens when you “microdose” T is that you downregulate your own production while replacing it with an inadequate amount to just have what you started with in the first place.

Not happy about being accused of having an agenda. You paint me as “anti-T”. I had a few posts on that in like one thread on one other forum. These forums aren’t here for you to make money selling stuff to desperate people under false pretenses and they also aren’t here for people to manipulate people into being their test subjects. If you think TRT is wonderful and that PSSD is really just low T then great, experiment the hell out of it yourself, but please don’t go around slandering people and touting something the people have already been trying and failing with continually for decades as the new great hope.
Amisrableguy

vkn1 wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:13 am
Amisrableguy wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:41 pm

Still don’t know what you are talking about. I did try TRT and it never helped at all. Several different kinds across 3 years or so. And you can’t “microdose” it. Are you selling psychedelics too? This whole “microdose” fad is for psychedelics and opiates. All that happens when you “microdose” T is that you downregulate your own production while replacing it with an inadequate amount to just have what you started with in the first place.

Not happy about being accused of having an agenda. You paint me as “anti-T”. I had a few posts on that in like one thread on one other forum. These forums aren’t here for you to make money selling stuff to desperate people under false pretenses and they also aren’t here for people to manipulate people into being their test subjects. If you think TRT is wonderful and that PSSD is really just low T then great, experiment the hell out of it yourself, but please don’t go around slandering people and touting something the people have already been trying and failing with continually for decades as the new great hope.
U said on propeicahelp trt worked in the beginning I can screenshot it for proof!

And u can’t microdose for u to say that is absolutely false and I can prove that

U can inject 50 mg of testosterone Ed In ur delts thousands of bodybuilders do it

And u also said u ran Hgh but for how long? U said 2iu?

I can show u several studies were it was used for brain damage

So please brother answer that one question

HOW LONG DID U RUN HGH FOR?
vkn1

Unread post by vkn1 »

Post whatever screenshots you want I’m not interested in any further childishness on this, just hope you aren’t some kind of drug dealer trying to capitalize on the desperation of people with a currently untreatable life-threatening medical condition.
Amisrableguy

vkn1 wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:50 am Post whatever screenshots you want I’m not interested in any further childishness on this, just hope you aren’t some kind of drug dealer trying to capitalize on the desperation of people with a currently untreatable life-threatening medical condition.
Brother can u please answe my question how long did u run Hgh for u said 2iu?