Dr. Paul Gittens, PA/NYC

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
sovietxrobot

Dr. Paul Gittens, PA/NYC

Unread post by sovietxrobot »

I just had a consultations with Dr. Paul Gittens, a urologist who specializes in sexual dysfunction. The reason I went to him is because he is the only doctor I have ever met who acknowledges that PFS is a real thing. Its heartbreaking to be so low and desperate, and then have a physician tell you PSSD isn't real. He heard me out and was very receptive. I am getting lab work and an ultrasound done, and then continuing treatment. He is approaching the problem from multiple angles- neurological, endocrine, and physical. I was able to do a virtual appointment so he may be an option for many of you. The only caveat is the price. He doesn't take insurance for visits, so it cost me $300.
chemistry

Re: Dr. Paul Gittens, PA/NYC

Unread post by chemistry »

Good to know there are doctors out there acknowledging this condition. Does he know about PSSD? If not would he be open to it? I may want to see a doctor like him at some point, but only if he recognizes or is willing to accept PSSD as a real condition
Brief Symptoms:
PE - Anhedonia, less emotions - Test Atrophy - Numb body - Lowered libido = ED
24/7 tension, stress. Worse with lack of sleep, hungry, ill
"Pure-O"
Visual Snow Syndrome + DP/DR + Tinnitus
Insomnia, Fatigue
see intro for more
sovietxrobot

Unread post by sovietxrobot »

he had not heard of it but he was open to the idea.
JLo22

Unread post by JLo22 »

HI

I was treated by Dr Gittens a year ago. I told him I had PSSD and he did not believe me even when I brought in studies for him to read.
defmyst

Unread post by defmyst »

Sovietxrobot,

I had just called for a consultation a few days ago before seeing your post but gave up as I was quoted a price of $425 when I wasn’t even sure if he would offer anything different from other urologists who take insurance.

Can you please regularly post your progress here as well as results from lab tests et cetera and any medications you are prescribed?
CN9

Unread post by CN9 »

300 dollars for lab work and ultrasound?

What will the lab work show?