Treatments for Genital Anesthesia specifically ?

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
john099

Re: Treatments for Genital Anesthesia specifically ?

Unread post by john099 »

Unfortunately until better treatment options are well known for PSSD - we have to do symptoms management. DCT may be powerful enough to override whatever is fucked up from these drugs. There are stories of people recovering sexual functioning from PSSD by using pelvic floor physical therapy - so I do believe with enough effort put into DCT its possible to regain sexual functioning - now with that said its not going to help other symptoms like anhedonia for example. But you have to do what you can right. Even if you cant fully recover with DCT its good to see improvement and have better sexual functioning even if its not 100% pre-pssd. Also, the creaters of DCT are constantly learning and making the program better. They in my opninion know so much more than any doctor could simply by the fact that they interact and get feedback from people with hard flaccid and they can piece together a better understanding of the condition. Learning from eachother is so helpful because the medical community has not only turned its back on pssd but also pelvic floor dysfunction. Why? Because there is no money in it! lol
JP1985

Re: Treatments for Genital Anesthesia specifically ?

Unread post by JP1985 »

john099 wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:42 pm Unfortunately until better treatment options are well known for PSSD - we have to do symptoms management. DCT may be powerful enough to override whatever is fucked up from these drugs. There are stories of people recovering sexual functioning from PSSD by using pelvic floor physical therapy - so I do believe with enough effort put into DCT its possible to regain sexual functioning - now with that said its not going to help other symptoms like anhedonia for example. But you have to do what you can right. Even if you cant fully recover with DCT its good to see improvement and have better sexual functioning even if its not 100% pre-pssd. Also, the creaters of DCT are constantly learning and making the program better. They in my opninion know so much more than any doctor could simply by the fact that they interact and get feedback from people with hard flaccid and they can piece together a better understanding of the condition. Learning from eachother is so helpful because the medical community has not only turned its back on pssd but also pelvic floor dysfunction. Why? Because there is no money in it! lol
Hey mate, what was your sensation before DCT and after out of 10?
Last pill March 2019 - Citalopram for 7 years
Numbed penis and weak orgasm
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
Dizziness (this has improved a lot in the last 6 months)