Hormone Treatment (Other than Testosterone)

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
defmyst

Hormone Treatment (Other than Testosterone)

Unread post by defmyst »

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone on the forum has attempted treating their PSSD with hormone injections other than Testosterone? There are multiple hormones that affect directly or indirectly the production of Testosterone and in general erections and libido. Has anyone attempted treating their PSSD by attempting to increase (or decrease if too high) their hormonal level of any of the following hormones:

Luitenizing Hormone
Follicle Stimulating Hormone
Sex Hormone Binding Globulin
Progesterone
Estradiol

In addition, for those of you that have attempted Testosterone Replacement Therapy was there any improvement in your sexual function? Any significant side effects?
Halan

Re: Hormone Treatment (Other than Testosterone)

Unread post by Halan »

Well, this guy successfully treated his condition using Clomid and Nolvadex.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3604

And this is an interesting topic about hormones.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3601
JakeLawe

Unread post by JakeLawe »

I haven't but checking my levels is on my to-do list. I highly suspect the whole thing is more hormone related than any other... because after a single dose, sertraline thinned my hair!
As crazy as it sounds. It's still not as before and it's been 4 months basically.

Has improved a bit, in trusting couple of months more it'll be 100% back. Apparently triggered telogen effluvium.

The thing with hormones I think one's got to be very careful...one can mess up way more than help I think.

I bought couple of hormone related supplements (DHEA and prolagnonone or something ) but haven't taken them cause haven't felt the need to.

I did take Maca which I think is supposed to stimulate couple of those hormones you mention (follicle and leutinized I think) but all it seems to do is numb my dick a bit instead of giving me my semen volume back so I don't think I'm taking it again.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Halan wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:55 pm Well, this guy successfully treated his condition using Clomid and Nolvadex.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3604
That is only half the story, most of his benefits are logged in the berberine post