CBG/Cannabigerol For PSSD Is HELPING me!!! (Huge potential)

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8

Re: CBG/Cannabigerol For PSSD Is HELPING me!!! (Huge potential)

Unread post by frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8 »

Naczoz wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:31 am Also, don't recommend taking trazodone for pssd idiot. It made me suicidal.
Updated!
Calm Amygdala

Re: CBG/Cannabigerol For PSSD Is HELPING me!!! (Huge potential)

Unread post by Calm Amygdala »

I take trazodone and it has improved my PSSD symptoms. Pharmacologically it hypothetically should. It's a 5ht2a antagonist, 5ht1a agonist, and has some kind of activity at 5ht2c, likely a partial agonist of some kind. How can you blame another person for recommending a compound that doesn't work for you? Do your own research bruh. Own your decisions.

Also, I don't understand all the hate towarda ergogenic health. Whether he achieved this syndrome via SSRIs or ashwagandha, who cares? He obviously is suffering from it and is actively trying to find solutions. I appreciate the time and energy he puts into trying to find various solutions. I personally got somw CBG and ran it for a good 8-9 days. Didnt notice anything during that time but did experience improvements after. However, I cannot attribute it to the CBG, as I was and still am taking multiple different compounds for PSSD