My theory

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Alex51

My theory

Unread post by Alex51 »

Good morning guys.

Sorry for my bad English!

I seek to help the brothers who suffer from PSSD. Basically the "gold treatment" is based on repairing the brain, its receptors, which have been altered by psychiatric remedies. NDMA, glutamate, acetylcholine, dopamine and 5HTA receptors.

The successful supplementation at the moment:

1 # Complex B. 2x day

2 # CDP-choline 250 mg to 500 mg.
Acetl-L-Carnitine 750 mg
Acetyl-L-Cysteine ​​1000 mg
2x dose day

3 # Methylcobalamin 1000 mcg
Methylfolate 800 mcg
P5P 2 mg
1x sublingual dose

4 # Chelated magnesium 300mg to 600mg
chelated zinc 30 mg
chelated copper 2 mg
Manganese 4 mg
selenium 200 mcg
1x dose before bed. On an empty stomach.

ATTENTION!

- avoid inositol, bupropion and mirtazapine.
- make sure your total testosterone, free testosterone, prolactin, TSH, cortisol levels. are at great levels.
- Unfortunately it is an expensive treatment, for most people
- Unfortunately the results can only appear after 6 weeks. This is very individual.

I wish you all the best!
Come back to report your success!

Hug!
Naczoz

Re: THE CURE

Unread post by Naczoz »

Don't misslead people. There are many sufferes acutally looking for 'the cure' myself included and I somewhat had some hope, but you just post some bullshit - this is not the cure.
Frog

Re: My theory

Unread post by Frog »

Thread name changed due to being misleading
Alex51

Re: THE CURE

Unread post by Alex51 »

Naczoz wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:37 am Don't misslead people. There are many sufferes acutally looking for 'the cure' myself included and I somewhat had some hope, but you just post some bullshit - this is not the cure.
sorry for the inconvenience and the sensational title.
But it is very difficult for this treatment not to work. It worked for me and other people.
Did you do this same treatment?
Naczoz

Unread post by Naczoz »

This is not a treatment. Just a bunch of pointless supplements. So far there is no treatment for PSSD since we don't even know what has happened in our brains. We need reliable research not riddiculous broscience.
Alex51

Unread post by Alex51 »

Naczoz wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:43 am This is not a treatment. Just a bunch of pointless supplements. So far there is no treatment for PSSD since we don't even know what has happened in our brains. We need reliable research not riddiculous broscience.
Ok, our body was created to self-regulate, for that it needs micro and macro nutrients. If you use a more orthodox approach, I respect it. I just want to help, and like me and some people, I know it will work for others.
Delfador

Unread post by Delfador »

Another funny thread
Leb89

Unread post by Leb89 »

If this works for you, could you give a bit more details? Are you cured while on it or have you stopped with remaining effects? What are/were your symptoms?

Thanks a lot.
Alex51

Unread post by Alex51 »

Leb89 wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:31 pm If this works for you, could you give a bit more details? Are you cured while on it or have you stopped with remaining effects? What are/were your symptoms?

Thanks a lot.
I was treated for panic syndrome, I used paroxetine, plus olanzapine for a year. Then I had a relapse, and to make matters worse, I started to have OCD too.
I did a test with mirtazapine, which didn't work, and I've been on escitalopram since 2013.

The symptoms were low libido, decreased genital sensitivity, anhedonia, apathy, drowsiness and forgetfulness of words during a conversation or lecture.

Remember that any medicine that has the prefix "anti", is anticholinergic, and acetylcholine is responsible for repairing brain damage (for example in stroke), transmission of nerve impulses, neurological activation.
Just as cysteine regulates defective glutamate and dopamine receptors.

It is an expensive supplement, which can take 3 months to take effect, but it is working for me and I read it in another forum, which worked for other patients.

I will use these supplements for a lifetime.
arahant

Unread post by arahant »

Alex51 wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:01 pm
Leb89 wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:31 pm If this works for you, could you give a bit more details? Are you cured while on it or have you stopped with remaining effects? What are/were your symptoms?

Thanks a lot.
I was treated for panic syndrome, I used paroxetine, plus olanzapine for a year. Then I had a relapse, and to make matters worse, I started to have OCD too.
I did a test with mirtazapine, which didn't work, and I've been on escitalopram since 2013.

The symptoms were low libido, decreased genital sensitivity, anhedonia, apathy, drowsiness and forgetfulness of words during a conversation or lecture.

Remember that any medicine that has the prefix "anti", is anticholinergic, and acetylcholine is responsible for repairing brain damage (for example in stroke), transmission of nerve impulses, neurological activation.
Just as cysteine regulates defective glutamate and dopamine receptors.

It is an expensive supplement, which can take 3 months to take effect, but it is working for me and I read it in another forum, which worked for other patients.

I will use these supplements for a lifetime.
From your list, NAC at 2000 mg a day has been successful used in severe OCD cases reducing lots of rumination, intrusive and repetitive thoughts, and some secondary anxiety. If you had ocd symptoms in the past, and you are truly taking it, I wouldn't be surprised if it is helping you in some extent.
Wellbutrin (2007 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Sertraline (2015)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin (2016 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin + Sertraline (3 months in 2018)
Buspirone (Feb 2019 - Today)
Ritalin + Buspirone (Nov 2019 - today)