LITHIUM SUCCESS STORIES?!

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Meso

Re: LITHIUM SUCCESS STORIES?!

Unread post by Meso »

Sb919 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:11 am Meso, if you were to add an antagonist to something like lithium that can cause downregulation eventually, would that do anything to combat these effects? I was thinking of trying CBG at some point.
Sorry if thats a stupid question, I am kinda new to all this.
CBG is an option for a 5HT1A antagonist. I'd add it.
"The Research Zone" is permanently down.
You are welcome to join my Discord research server: Click Here
JP1985

Unread post by JP1985 »

ErgogenicHealth wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:06 am
Meso wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:23 pm @ErgogenicHealth: Although you can find success stories on my server, I wonder why you want to try Lithium to begin with if you are having success on CBD/CBG. Care to elaborate?

I have not returned to CBG extract for a while. The temporary WORSENING of symptoms drives me crazy, I get really impatient and end up just resorting back to SJW. I almost have a physical dependency on SJW to feel "primed" if that makes sense.

I am running Rhodiola now to see how it feels, without SJW.

SJW already gets a massive tick for me, I've already validated 30+ times that it can get me back online to feeling 8/10. The plan is to find something else that can replicate the effects of SJW, something longer lasting/more permanent.
Hello.. what does it temporarily worsen for you? Can you not get through the worsening and then enjoy the benefits? Please let me know your experience with it as I’m currently 2 weeks into using it and have noticed worsening of things early in.. been told this will pass 🙏 so I’ll carry on!

Thanks
Last pill March 2019 - Citalopram for 7 years
Numbed penis and weak orgasm
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
Dizziness (this has improved a lot in the last 6 months)
ErgogenicHealth

Unread post by ErgogenicHealth »

JP1985 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:54 pm
Meso wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:23 pm @ErgogenicHealth: Although you can find success stories on my server, I wonder why you want to try Lithium to begin with if you are having success on CBD/CBG. Care to elaborate?

I have not returned to CBG extract for a while. The temporary WORSENING of symptoms drives me crazy, I get really impatient and end up just resorting back to SJW. I almost have a physical dependency on SJW to feel "primed" if that makes sense.

SJW already gets a massive tick for me, I've already validated 30+ times that it can get me back online to feeling 8/10. The plan is to find something else that can replicate the effects of SJW, something longer lasting/more permanent.
Hello.. what does it temporarily worsen for you? Can you not get through the worsening and then enjoy the benefits? Please let me know your experience with it as I’m currently 2 weeks into using it and have noticed worsening of things early in.. been told this will pass 🙏 so I’ll carry on!

Thanks
I need to re run my experiments with it, as it wasn't long enough. The appetite stimulation was incredibly strong too.

What doses are you using?
JP1985

Unread post by JP1985 »

ErgogenicHealth wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:19 am

Thanks
I need to re run my experiments with it, as it wasn't long enough. The appetite stimulation was incredibly strong too.

How long were you using it for? What effects did you notice? And how many mg were you taking?

I’m just over 2 weeks in.. I take 20mg a day (lowest recommended dose).. I’ve noticed so far.. more anxiety, slightly more fatigue, slightly worse sleep, worse orgasms (last couple felt about 10% from 60-70% normally) seriously hope things will swing around and improve!
Last pill March 2019 - Citalopram for 7 years
Numbed penis and weak orgasm
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
Dizziness (this has improved a lot in the last 6 months)
Tree

Unread post by Tree »

JP1985 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:39 am

Thanks

How long were you using it for? What effects did you notice? And how many mg were you taking?

I’m just over 2 weeks in.. I take 20mg a day (lowest recommended dose).. I’ve noticed so far.. more anxiety, slightly more fatigue, slightly worse sleep, worse orgasms (last couple felt about 10% from 60-70% normally) seriously hope things will swing around and improve!
Any update? Have things improved at all with your Lithium trial? Lithium has a good chance of providing some relief.
arahant

Unread post by arahant »

Tree wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:34 pm

Any update? Have things improved at all with your Lithium trial? Lithium has a good chance of providing some relief.

Lithium is 5HT1a agonist like ginger :shock: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/1 ... 1113499204
Measured in humans. (Human studies > 🐁 studies).
Wellbutrin (2007 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Sertraline (2015)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin (2016 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin + Sertraline (3 months in 2018)
Buspirone (Feb 2019 - Today)
Ritalin + Buspirone (Nov 2019 - today)
Tree

Unread post by Tree »

arahant wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:57 pm
Tree wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:34 pm

Lithium is 5HT1a agonist like ginger :shock: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/1 ... 1113499204
Measured in humans. (Human studies > 🐁 studies).
Yes, and that's something to be very cautious about. However, a low dose or acute usage may provide some/little relief but not desensitize receptors. Lithium is a Phospholipase C inhibitor. Pip2 is converted by plc to produce IP3 and DAG. Increased DAG concentrations activate PKC. 5ht1a agonist induced desensitization is caused by pkc activation. Hyper Phospholipase C activity may explain why I'm extremely sensitive to Inositol. When I micro dose Inositol, it causes extreme lucid dreams and induces massive migraines.
Calm Amygdala

Unread post by Calm Amygdala »

If chronic lithium administration dowsnregulates post synaptic 5ht1a and ht2a receptors, yet st johns wort upregulates those same receptors and shows promise for PSSD, why would lithium be considered to be effective for PSSD? Is it not doing the opposite of what we want?

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3494960/
Calm Amygdala

Unread post by Calm Amygdala »

Meso wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:15 am
Sb919 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:11 am Meso, if you were to add an antagonist to something like lithium that can cause downregulation eventually, would that do anything to combat these effects? I was thinking of trying CBG at some point.
Sorry if thats a stupid question, I am kinda new to all this.
CBG is an option for a 5HT1A antagonist. I'd add it.
Are there any other 5ht1a antagonists you would recommend? They seem rather rare. Also, do you know if CBG is a pre-synaptic or post-synaptic 5ht1a antagonist or both? Final question: I know post synaptic 5ht1a antagonism is generally good (i.e. SJW etc.), but would presynaptic antagonism also be good? Or even better? And what compounds are known presynaptic antagonists?