RHODIOLA ROSEA - 5-HT1A Influencer

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
ErgogenicHealth

RHODIOLA ROSEA - 5-HT1A Influencer

Unread post by ErgogenicHealth »

Yo guys,

I am one of the lucky dude's who gets to an 8/10 cured state using St. John's Wort.

SJW alone can restore my emotions, orgasms, and pleasure response significantly.

Now, I am going to embark on Rhodiola rosea.

Rhodiola has also been found to increase the protein content of the 5-HT1A receptor in both control and nicotine dependent rats (although much more profoundly in the latter)[34] and ADAPT-232 has been implicated in downregulating the 5-HT3 receptor of serotonin, which is due to suppressing expression of the gene HTR1A via tyrosol and salidroside at 3μM (6.3 and 6.6-fold downregulation).[59] This is hypothesized to be related to anxiolysis, as activation of the 5-HT3 receptor induces anxiety.[60]

What has your experience been like with Rhodiola?
Leb89

Re: RHODIOLA ROSEA - 5-HT1A Influencer

Unread post by Leb89 »

Hi,

Does SJW help you permanently if you take it daily?
finities infinities

Unread post by finities infinities »

Looks perfect. 5ht1a increase+5ht3 decrease, is good combo to temporal lobe overactivity and ,,animals eating animals" hyperempathy thought.
Naczoz

Unread post by Naczoz »

First of all this shady ErgogenicHealth guy does not have PSSD. He claimed to get one after ashwaganda lol. Also he recommends trazodone and other dangerous shit. I think its vise to keep this in mind.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Naczoz wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:37 pm First of all this shady ErgogenicHealth guy does not have PSSD. He claimed to get one after ashwaganda lol. Also he recommends trazodone and other dangerous shit. I think its vise to keep this in mind.
Next time you make posts like this, you will be banned.
DrugsAreBad

Unread post by DrugsAreBad »

Jaxx wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:39 pm
Naczoz wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:37 pm First of all this shady ErgogenicHealth guy does not have PSSD. He claimed to get one after ashwaganda lol. Also he recommends trazodone and other dangerous shit. I think its vise to keep this in mind.
Next time you make posts like this, you will be banned.
He could have phrased things in a more polite way, but Ergo has made a lot of unusual and apparently inconsistent claims with lots of unanswered question.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

I made a final warning, after many before.
This thread is asking for feedback on rhodiola, it is not a salespitch of a product or a discussion about the credibility of a user.
finities infinities

Unread post by finities infinities »

I'm gonna buy it. It responds well to ondansetron. I'm curious how much I have to take to desensitize my 5ht3.
Delfador

Unread post by Delfador »

Jaxx wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:54 pm I made a final warning, after many before.
This thread is asking for feedback on rhodiola, it is not a salespitch of a product or a discussion about the credibility of a user.
We're entitled to second guess the intentions of users though, especially those of someone who has a business around supplements marketting.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

The rules are clear about personal attacks. Second guessing is not the same as posting personal attacks in every thread the user is active in this case.