Fecal Matter Transplant

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
ddaylew

Re: Fecal Matter Transplant

Unread post by ddaylew »

[/quote]
I have heard not great things about micrrobiomafor what it’s worth. Are you going to do oral or enema?
[/quote]

I'm planning to do both methods. I will begin with a 7 day water fast, followed by gradual reintroduction of gentle fiber rich foods along with the FMT.
Enigmatic

Unread post by Enigmatic »

Any updates from the guys trying this out? I am very keen on hearing any results as I am considering this route as well. Thanks.
Maxin

Unread post by Maxin »

ddaylew wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:47 pm
I have heard not great things about micrrobiomafor what it’s worth. Are you going to do oral or enema?
[/quote]

I'm planning to do both methods. I will begin with a 7 day water fast, followed by gradual reintroduction of gentle fiber rich foods along with the FMT.
[/quote]

You might also ask your donor their typical diet, best chance of lasting effects to follow similar diet if you want their specific microbiata
chris27

Unread post by chris27 »

Positive sounding results in other areas:

https://www.auckland.ac.nz/en/news/2020 ... agers.html
- Changes in the composition of the participants’ gut microbiomes
- Reductions in tummy fat, especially in women
- The existence of “super donors,” whose gut bugs have an outsized effec
- A series of small changes that reduce the chances of the recipients becoming diabetic
- The reduction in metabolic syndrome, sometimes described as a “ticking time bomb” of potential health problems.
Maxin

Unread post by Maxin »

I made an order I got both capsules and enema. It takes a while from my donor so I would expect a few weeks until delivery. I’ll be sure to update.