2 most promising supplements taken together.

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Beltro

2 most promising supplements taken together.

Unread post by Beltro »

Hi, St John Wort and inositol are the only supplements with recovery rate higher than 1 person. I took them both for some time and experienced windows, especially on sjw i had the biggest window of my life, where i actually felt more normal than even before ssri, but it never became permanent state. Since this i decided it would be good idea to take them together. Though my state is not terrible, i i would say im 75% normal in terms of libido but 30% normal in terms of emotions and this is what i would like to change. Starting from today i will inform about my progress in this thread.
Beltro2

Re: 2 most promising supplements taken together.

Unread post by Beltro2 »

Hi, Beltro here, i forgot pass to my acc so i created new one. Regarding topic what happened to me during this time: took around 18g myo-inositol and 900mg sjw daily. What i realized is that with inositol st john wort works completely different, it is much more potent as anxiolytic and antidepressant, but it feels similar to ssri, i had libido and emotions on lower range during this time. Then i came to conclusion if this combo work that way then if i deplete inositol i would switch the way sjw works to the other spectrum. Quote from wiki "Lithium inhibit the enzyme inositol monophosphatase, involved in degrading inositol monophosphate to inositol required in PIP2 synthesis." So i decided to take lithium orotate alongside caffeine because i read that it depletes inositol too. The second day my libido was very high. I will inform you more about my journey again soon, If anyone have questions feel free to ask in this thread.

Yours, Beltro

#edited
DrugsAreBad

Unread post by DrugsAreBad »

Congrats! So daily inositol (18g) + sjw (900mg) + lithium + caffeine?

How much lithium orotate and caffeine?
Beltro2

Unread post by Beltro2 »

I took inositol 18g + 900-1200mg sjw for around 10 days but found it dead end, it worked very similar to ssri.Then i dropped inositol and added lithium to deplete inositol level even more. And then my libido went high and anhedonia lifted. Also if i take higher doses of lithium orotate, like 20mg of elemental lithium i get brain fog but even then my libido is high, i guess without brain fog it would be even higher.
so right now it's
lithium orotate 5mg-20mg
sjw 900mg-1500mg
caffeine - i just drink coffe
also sjw brand is perika
DrugsAreBad

Unread post by DrugsAreBad »

Ok I see. So SJW 900mg + lithium orotate 5-20mg. There might also be an inositol rebound effect.
ihatelexapro444

Unread post by ihatelexapro444 »

Interesting, I think I will give these a try.