Potentially crashed from weed

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Missano20

Potentially crashed from weed

Unread post by Missano20 »

About three weeks ago I smoked part of a joint to sleep. This came directly after a several month long window of marked improvement in all PSSD symptoms. I’ve noticed since then I seem to have crashed and at first I had no idea what to attribute it to. I was drinking rockstars with taurine and panax ginseng in it that week as well but that seems much less likely to have been the cause.

Has anyone here had a similar experience? I should note that I have smoked weed regularly in the past (years ago) with PSSD and didn’t notice any issues. I’m not sure what makes this time different. But I won’t be touching it again.
frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8

Re: Potentially crashed from weed

Unread post by frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8 »

Missano20 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:23 am Has anyone here had a similar experience?
viewtopic.php?p=38258
Missano20

frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:48 am
Missano20 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:23 am Has anyone here had a similar experience?
viewtopic.php?p=38258
Lovely. It’s strange that I’ve had this condition for nearly a decade now and hadn’t heard of this or experienced it until now. Hoping it happens to be unrelated. Makes me paranoid to touch anything. 🙄
TalkingAnt

Unread post by TalkingAnt »

I smoke weed occasionally (a few times per month) and typically notice a reduction in libido and sensitivity for a few days following. I don't think it's likely to cause permanent crashes with infrequent use. But stay on the safe side and abstain from all drugs for a while.
Cured | PSSD 2012-2020 | Log thread
ErgogenicHealth

Unread post by ErgogenicHealth »

How long has the crash lasted so far? I am currently suffering hardcore from using Spermidine.
Missano20

TalkingAnt wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:57 am I smoke weed occasionally (a few times per month) and typically notice a reduction in libido and sensitivity for a few days following. I don't think it's likely to cause permanent crashes with infrequent use. But stay on the safe side and abstain from all drugs for a while.
I would assume the same, but this condition is so unpredictable. I’ve had two days of great improvement so far. I’m remaining hopeful but I won’t say I’m back to baseline yet.
Missano20

ErgogenicHealth wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:35 pm How long has the crash lasted so far? I am currently suffering hardcore from using Spermidine.
Three weeks. I always have a week directly before my period where I crash hard though. I’m not sure why but I’ve always had some amount of dysfunction around my period even before PSSD. Last night and the day before I had great improvement in all areas again. Hoping it stays like that.
ErgogenicHealth

Unread post by ErgogenicHealth »

Missano20 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:29 pm
ErgogenicHealth wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:35 pm How long has the crash lasted so far? I am currently suffering hardcore from using Spermidine.
Three weeks. I always have a week directly before my period where I crash hard though. I’m not sure why but I’ve always had some amount of dysfunction around my period even before PSSD. Last night and the day before I had great improvement in all areas again. Hoping it stays like that.
Great to hear there's a bouncing back!! How are you feeling now?