Ultra low dose lexapro effects

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Maxin

Ultra low dose lexapro effects

Unread post by Maxin »

I took a 5 mg pill of lexapro, the medication that caused my anhedonia and cfs, and dissolved it in a small sized water bottle. My original intention was to creat a homeopathic solution. I’m not sure if this qualifies.
However, about a week ago I started taking about 5-10 drops of this liquid a day. I started noticing about three days ago that I’m extremely emotional. I’m in the middle of trying to purchase a house. But normally I would be numb to the whole experience, today I found out that I didn’t get it. I’ve literally been crying all day, I can’t stop, I can’t talk to anyone without being extremely emotional. I did notice the last few days this would happen periodically. But it’s as if today, everything I look back on in my life makes my cry.
And strangely enough, I’m almost able to observe this and see it as a positive thing. The only thing different ive taken is my ultra low micro dose of lexapro?
I don’t have pssd so I can’t comment on that. But I’ve also been having insane dreams that I remember for the last few nights.
Thoughts?
Also, does this qualify as homeopathic? It’s a full bottle of water with 5 mg of lexapro!
It started making me think of naltrexone. Because I take opioids every day as it’s the only thing that relieves my horrendous cfs (please don’t judge as I suffer terribly). When you saturate your brain with opioids, even a small micro dose of naltrexone can send you into horrific withdrawal. But this low dose of lexapro shows to be similar in its effects on sensitivity of receptors. Which proves that whatever receptors got damaged from the ssri are still damaged 16 years later. Because no way would a healthy brain even feel effects of an extreme micro dose of an ssri like this. Not sure of that makes sense to anyone?
Thomas

Re: Ultra low dose lexapro effects

Unread post by Thomas »

10 drops would be 0,5mL, thus (with a 0,5L bottle) 1/1000 of your pill. It is a "milli" dose and not a "micro" dose ;)
Below the minimum dosage for the reuptake inhibition to happen, SSRIs have been proven to have some other effects . But your dosage seems very low even for this. Do you think it could be just a random improvement?
Escitalopram, 10mg/day, Jan-May 2019. Fluoxetine, May-Sept 2019. Mirtazapine 7,5mg/day, November 2019-January 2020. Escitalopram, 5mg/day, Feb-May 2020.
Symptoms: sexual & emotional numbness
Thomas

Unread post by Thomas »

Exactly :) But they are dosing around 1/10 of the reuptake inhibition dose, not 1/1000.
I don't know what this dose would be for human, it is different from therapeutic dose.
Escitalopram, 10mg/day, Jan-May 2019. Fluoxetine, May-Sept 2019. Mirtazapine 7,5mg/day, November 2019-January 2020. Escitalopram, 5mg/day, Feb-May 2020.
Symptoms: sexual & emotional numbness
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

Maxin wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:12 pm I took a 5 mg pill of lexapro, the medication that caused my anhedonia and cfs, and dissolved it in a small sized water bottle. My original intention was to creat a homeopathic solution. I’m not sure if this qualifies.
However, about a week ago I started taking about 5-10 drops of this liquid a day. I started noticing about three days ago that I’m extremely emotional. I’m in the middle of trying to purchase a house. But normally I would be numb to the whole experience, today I found out that I didn’t get it. I’ve literally been crying all day, I can’t stop, I can’t talk to anyone without being extremely emotional. I did notice the last few days this would happen periodically. But it’s as if today, everything I look back on in my life makes my cry.
And strangely enough, I’m almost able to observe this and see it as a positive thing. The only thing different ive taken is my ultra low micro dose of lexapro?
I don’t have pssd so I can’t comment on that. But I’ve also been having insane dreams that I remember for the last few nights.
Thoughts?
Also, does this qualify as homeopathic? It’s a full bottle of water with 5 mg of lexapro!
It started making me think of naltrexone. Because I take opioids every day as it’s the only thing that relieves my horrendous cfs (please don’t judge as I suffer terribly). When you saturate your brain with opioids, even a small micro dose of naltrexone can send you into horrific withdrawal. But this low dose of lexapro shows to be similar in its effects on sensitivity of receptors. Which proves that whatever receptors got damaged from the ssri are still damaged 16 years later. Because no way would a healthy brain even feel effects of an extreme micro dose of an ssri like this. Not sure of that makes sense to anyone?
Did you try antivirals already btw?
Maxin

Unread post by Maxin »

cdraham wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:39 pm
Maxin wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:12 pm I took a 5 mg pill of lexapro, the medication that caused my anhedonia and cfs, and dissolved it in a small sized water bottle. My original intention was to creat a homeopathic solution. I’m not sure if this qualifies.
Thoughts?
Did you try antivirals already btw?
Yes. I’ve done 6 months of Valtrex and famvir 3 months. Had bad neuro effects from both, without fatigue improvement
Maxin

Unread post by Maxin »

Thomas wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:49 pm 10 drops would be 0,5mL, thus (with a 0,5L bottle) 1/1000 of your pill. It is a "milli" dose and not a "micro" dose ;)
Below the minimum dosage for the reuptake inhibition to happen, SSRIs have been proven to have some other effects . But your dosage seems very low even for this. Do you think it could be just a random improvement?
For everything I’ve trialed within 16 years, improvements don’t shift unless controlled. So random is unlikely