SPIRULINA Is Psychoactive

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
ErgogenicHealth

Re: SPIRULINA Is Psychoactive

Unread post by ErgogenicHealth »

Jaxx wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:01 am
Naczoz wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:59 am ok, cool, but you dont have pssd erogenic health and in your blog you recommend people to take trazodone, thx, bye.
Keep in mind that At some point it will become easier for me to delete your account rather than the childish posts you make to trigger drama
Thank you Jaxx. I don't know why he keep insulting my posts. Simply driving to add value to this community. PSSD has hurt my quality of life so dramatically, I feel sorry for others suffering.
ErgogenicHealth

Unread post by ErgogenicHealth »

Meso wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 3:33 pm
ErgogenicHealth wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 6:05 am Hey guys,

I recently started taking Spirulina and am rather shocked at how energetic and strong the libido effects are.
This is day 5 now back to back, and it has certainly been making my libido go through the roof. I feel like it is dopaminergic or something.
I have to ask for more details. Is it improving any other aspect than libido?

The bit about 5HT1B upregulation is sweet, but I wonder if the effect is limited to the caudate putamen only. There isn't much research done on Spirulina. Interesting nonetheless.
I feel like it has an acute mood brightening effect, similar to caffeine, but more refreshing and makes me feel THRILLED and excited for no reason... I feel more outgoing and overly talkative/excited about small things. It feels abnormally strong, that's why I am questioning if it is laced with a stimulant or something.

Doesn't 5-HT1B upregulation play a regulatory role on TOTAL serotonin synthesis in the brain like 5-HT1A autoreceptors? Seems this may be a target. Could this explain why the rebound of Cyproheptadine also makes me feel incredible?
Impermanence

Unread post by Impermanence »

Hi everyone.
I also have the feeling I get a push a libido when i take spirulina but unfortunately it doesn't last... Like works a little week then back to baseline.