Improvement and suggestions.

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
NootropicKnight

Re: Improvement and suggestions.

Unread post by NootropicKnight »

I have been prescribed the Mirtazapine (7.5mg for 1-2 weeks then 15mg for 2months gauge from there) on top of my 300mg Wellbutrin and 15mg Buspar will update with results
borisz_30

Unread post by borisz_30 »

Hello mate,

I have been thinkng about trying either Buspirone or Bupropion (wellbutrin) to help me with my case, which is very similar to yours (1,5 year of Lexapro 10~15~10mg).

What substance did help you more with pleasure and orgasm?

Also, how is your sleep quality / mood overall?

Thanks for the updates, your report gave me a little hope on trying this!
Thomas

Unread post by Thomas »

borisz_30 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:42 am I have been thinkng about trying either Buspirone or Bupropion (wellbutrin) to help me with my case, which is very similar to yours (1,5 year of Lexapro 10~15~10mg).

You should ask this to a doctor for a customized treatment. Do you feel some anxiety? Buspirone should help with it, bupropion could increase it, which is bad for PSSD.
Escitalopram, 10mg/day, Jan-May 2019. Fluoxetine, May-Sept 2019. Mirtazapine 7,5mg/day, November 2019-January 2020. Escitalopram, 5mg/day, Feb-May 2020.
Symptoms: sexual & emotional numbness
borisz_30

Unread post by borisz_30 »

Thomas wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:12 am
borisz_30 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:42 am I have been thinkng about trying either Buspirone or Bupropion (wellbutrin) to help me with my case, which is very similar to yours (1,5 year of Lexapro 10~15~10mg).

You should ask this to a doctor for a customized treatment. Do you feel some anxiety? Buspirone should help with it, bupropion could increase it, which is bad for PSSD.
Yes, I still have some night anxiety and don't sleep easily. Well as some pressure in the head and Tinnitus - which I did read that Bupropion can trigger also. But as I have the impression that my case is related to dopamine, it may be one option too.
NootropicKnight

Unread post by NootropicKnight »

Hey all been a while since I posted. Just wanted to say that I am now on rexulti as well. My following is my regiment. 300mg Wellbutrin, 15mg buspar, 45mg mirtazapine and 1.5mg rexulti. Since taking rexulti I have noticed I return of my morning erections and climaxing felt amazing.my biggest struggle right now is waiting for a return of sensation on my right side of my dick. I’m scared that I’ll have to find another drug for sensation purpose I’m already on enough as is, but I am slowly raising my rexulti dosage. 1.5mg is the max my doctors are recommending so after 2 months I’ll have to request they raise it and see what they think. Have any drugs helped return sensation for you? I think in my case the problem was the lack of dopamine as ecitlapram destroyed it. Let me know what you all think.
UKContributor

Unread post by UKContributor »

Did you have sensitivity before or did it bring it back?