physical/mental fatigue

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
temp2021

physical/mental fatigue

Unread post by temp2021 »

Hi everyone,

I have been following this forum for over a month. I am very grateful for all of you. I have been suffering for almost 4 years and did not know what I had. I read by chance a post by someone on mayo clinic forum having similar symptoms after taking 5htp. Now, things make sense to me. I have never taken antidepressants, but I took 5htp for insomnia before my symptoms started to appear. I never made the connection. In addition to common pssd symptoms, I also had extreme physical and mental fatigue. I came across something that helped immensely with the physical/mental fatigue. I am still struggling with the sexual part. If there are any who suffer from this, please comment below and will discuss it further.
Maxin

Re: physical/mental fatigue

Unread post by Maxin »

Please let us know I suffer from cfs after ssri. Thanks
temp2021

Unread post by temp2021 »

I sent you a private message.
1day

Unread post by 1day »

What is helping your fatigue?
FindGoodNickname

Unread post by FindGoodNickname »

I slept really much, and I asked if that is a common problem with PSSD: https://www.reddit.com/r/PSSD/comments/ ... you_sleep/
~2 months after reinstating my medication, this problem is gone. I sleep 9 hours now and don't feel tired during the day.

Edit: The fatigue is back, but much less terrible. At 18 and at 21 o clock I feel terribly sleepy, but it goes away after 10 minutes of extensive yawning.
My GP prescribed me Bupropion. So I'm not sure what helped: Sertraline or Bupropion or both.
Last edited by FindGoodNickname on Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Janie

Unread post by Janie »

I'm also interested what helped with fatigue?