FMT progress, then feeling bad

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
nicopickle

FMT progress, then feeling bad

Unread post by nicopickle »

I've been doing DIY FMT for a couple weeks now, initially i was feeling great, i felt a sense of calmness, and optimism. my skin started producing oil again, and acne. my tinnitus disappeared, my shortness of breath went away briefly. i began waking up very sore like my body was repairing itself after a workout, (i havent felt sore since pssd, pas).

this brings me to believe that these conditions are basically the body stuck fighting itself. this small experiment shows that my body has the functions to return to normal, but its stuck fighting itself. this can be very important, as one of the guts main function is to have proper immune function, I think that these drugs throw something off completely to the body seems to see everything that comes in as a threat. now I have seen many people get relief when they are sick, and also most don't really get sick very often as well. this makes perfect sense as the immune system is always in hyper awareness. I believe that this is the root, and why we have all of these symptoms is because the body is using all of its resources to fight off itself.
Enigmatic

Re: FMT progress, then feeling bad

Unread post by Enigmatic »

Hi Nico, have you continued with the FMT and regained benefits or have they all worn off? Thanks.