What do you think about this recent gut theory?

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
hplss_wndrr

What do you think about this recent gut theory?

Unread post by hplss_wndrr »

https://www.reddit.com/r/PSSD/comments/ ... d_my_pssd/

This is getting a lot hype since 100% of the respondents effectively reported testing positively for SIBO
Janzio

Re: What do you think about this recent gut theory?

Unread post by Janzio »

It seems pretty legit to me. It actually looks like this could be the cause of PSSD. I'm definitely going to get tested for SIBO and other gut issues soon. If everyone on this forum gets a test for gut disorders and comes back positive, I think we can say with almost 100% certainty that we have discovered the etiology of PSSD. Then if they take the extra step and treat it and experience remission of symptoms, then we can absolutely say with 100% certainty that we have found both the cause and the cure. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
tonyareias

Unread post by tonyareias »

In the past I didn't take the specific SIBO test but the test for my intestinal flora showed that I was fine with a mix of bacteria population.

What I read, SIBO is an over population problem.

I don’t have PSSD.
tonyareias

Unread post by tonyareias »

Propolis has a key role to play in reproductive functions in enhancing sexual ability if given at different appropriate doses and timing in post-SSRIs sexual dysfunction, perhaps through modulation of reproductive hormones in the hypothalamus-pituitary-testicular axis. of sexual dysfunction.

https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... istar_rats