Choline

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
pssd'd

Choline

Unread post by pssd'd »

Hey guys, I've been experimenting with choline bitartate a little bit. I was trying it to see if it would help with focus (maybe non pssd related?), and I do notice I wake up with a harder erection. But if I take too much it seems to make me feel more disassociated/numb emotionally.

I'm still tweaking the dose, but so far a low dose between 100-300mg seems to enhance things without spacing me out. It might be worth a try, and if you get side effects experiment with lower doses!

-
apachuri

*Huge Improvements - CDP Choline Trial*

Unread post by apachuri »

I am having significant improvements while on CDP Choline. I have been taking 500mg in the morning and at night for one week thus far. I will let you all know if this continues or if it is only placebo.

I was able to have psychogenic erections again, my sperm volume is greater, it shoots again, and the muscles that contract during orgasm are beginning to contract again.

I'm not sure if this is due to the dopamine receptor upregulation, acetylcholine increase, LH/FSH/GH increase, or all 3. There may be something to this.

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor. Do not take my posts as medical advice. I do not reccomend taking any supplements, drugs, etc. Talk to your doctor before taking any supplements.
Bigmum

Re: *Huge Improvements - CDP Choline Trial*

Unread post by Bigmum »

As i mentioned in one of my posts, there is a guy who claims that he is near normal with it.....i syarted too along with licorice an inositol.....will report too....also "nan bao" helped someone.....acording to his post....
We will see.....
Sorry for my bad (terrible) English.
celexahell

Unread post by celexahell »

This is good to hear.

I just bought Jarrow Forumlas CDP choline.

How is this for libido? Any effect there? Other than diminished sensation, that's one of my biggest complaints about this whole mess.
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

WOW! Great to hear!
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
apachuri

Unread post by apachuri »

Libido is slightly increased. But as soon as I start thinking about something sexual or see it, I can feel it so much better. In fact, I am getting more psychogenic erections, which were impossible for 4 years before this supplement. Sensation is greatly increased. I can feel nerves and muscles in my testicles working - a strange feeling. Also, muscles in my anus and lower back seem to be working. Everything muscle wise feels tighter, more focused - as opposed to numb and not contracting at all. My mind feels clearer like it was emptied out.
celexahell

Nice results for one week. I look forward to trying it myself
Maldoror

Unread post by Maldoror »

I don't want to jinx your trial but I've seen some reports of improvements on choline until tolerance develops...
celexahell

Actually Maldoror, CDP Choline (Citicholine) is not the same as normal Choline.
EricCartmanRJ

Unread post by EricCartmanRJ »

Apachur, could it be bad for anxiety disorders?