BRMAN Log - How I Regain my Sexual Function

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Coraggio

Re: BRMAN Log - How I Regain my Sexual Function

Unread post by Coraggio »

BRMAN, we are waiting for you!! Have you written your experience? I mean you said you regain your sexual function. What does it mean? Do have restored libido? Do you can feel sex drive again? How about your orgasm? How is your function now? 50 or 95%? Can you explain what you did and what has worked for you? I am very glad of your improvements and I hope you will recover soon, can you tell us your story? I know it coul be difficult to expleain it but man, your improvements give us hope!! Can you share with the family? If it is too much stressing take your time to write down all you have done!! Thanks you can, I pray for you
brman

Unread post by brman »

Hello Coraggio. What I mean with regain my sexual function is that I can do sex again without the aid of any drug or supplement. I can be aroused, have hard ons, orgasms and etc... Of course I'm not like before pssd like I said several times, but believe me I took a lot of shit and I had and still have some hard times, but now it is very easy to deal with because I know how these things works, sometimes too much work, sometimes too much stress, too much shit going on, people to deal with, study and others things that cause stress make me with low libido, but like I said before, it is very easy to deal, even people without pssd sometimes have low libido in the middle of some serious business thiking a lot of about money and the best deals to work with. And also I do not believe in these percentages, for me or the sex works or not. One thing that help me a lot is find what turn me on, it is what I call "The Trigger". I have too much things to say and this post is becoming more an introduction than my treatments. I will stop the useless blah blah blah and I will go direct to the point in the next post. Thanks for the prayers.
brman

Unread post by brman »

Ok let's begin with the stuff:

1)Piracetam and choline for 3 months or more.
Need to take a large dose:
4 grams of piracetam per dose, morning, noon and night together with 800mg of choline bitartrate, a total of 12 grams of Piracetam and 2400mg of choline bitartrate per day.
Thanks for Sonny for his great discover because I was completely impotent for around a year and it gave me a great jump start.

2) It is weird I know, but a General Practioner gave me albendazole 400mg to take one each 15 days for 2 months and nystatin to take for 3 months every day (2,5 million i.u. per day) , and I took for more one month because I saw that nystatin worked very well. IDK how to explain but that shits gave me morning wood back. And at the same time I was taking desmodium burbur and MSM sulfur for around 4 months.

3) Tianeptine, a great antidepressant, I just took for 2 months and a half at the normal dosage of 3 x 12,5mg. I needed to stop because I had a bad rash, but it can be others stuffs that I was taking like B5 with choline and etc... When I think about any antidepressant I think about tianeptine. I made me feel in the mood. I remember that when I smoke weed after tianeptine kicked in I become very happy and my libido increased a lot.

4) I found a very good old neurologist that knew about these shits and he made some blood tests and I was deficient in vitamin B12 and my good cholesterol was very low and my bad cholesterol was high. The doctor said to take B12 shots and eat at minnimum 4 eggs per day. He said that if I had the guts I should eat that shit eggs raw, well, I tried for some days, but that shit raw eggs really sucks. So I eat a lot of eggs everyday, cooked and fried of course, more than the doctor said to eat. In 30 days I come back there and my total testosterone was around 500 ng/dL and my good cholesterol had increased but not good enough ,B12 leves were ok and my bad cholesterol decreased and come back normal too.

5) The doctor said to keep eating eggs and to take one capsule of Hydergine SRO 6mg per day and 3 ml(1 MG/ML) in 3 doses a total of 9mg of hydergine per day for 2 months and then to taper off from 9 to 3 times a day from the liquid version around 1.5 ml per dose 3 times a day for one month and more one month 1ml 3 times a day and then stop to take.
Chessboxin

Unread post by Chessboxin »

Thank you very much for you input BRMAN. We really need this stories. Can I ask you a couple questions? did you recovered from genital anesthesia? can you get an erection without physical stimuli? you said that you regained your size, when you noticed that and how it happened?

Best regards!
Blackout

Unread post by Blackout »

Thanks, brman,

Did you take all of them together, or first piracetam/choline, then albendazole /nystatin and so on?

Piracetam/CDP choline barely had any difference for me, and that in ultra very high doses of piracetam, so it was prohibitive. Tianeptine also doesn't makes nothing for me.

Did you have any gastroenteric disturbance before the albendazole/nystatin? It happens that I'm really fucked up in that area, and in a stool sample it turned out that I have Candida -but I'm sure this is only a tiny fraction of the whole thing I have.

And also, your cholesterol profile seems similar to that of mine. My total cholesterol is low, but this is due to good cholesterol being ultra low, bad is normal, but ratio is important too and my ratio is not so good. I have been unable to increase neither my HDL nor my LDL, but my HDL is tougher. Since I have fat malabsorption, it maybe has relationship with my low cholesterol, and maybe it is related in part to the Candida organism. :/ Your nystatin dose was pretty low compared to that of other people who have tried it, so maybe I will try yours.
sadKeanu

Unread post by sadKeanu »

Last edited by sadKeanu on Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PSSD Lexapro 2016-Present
Anonimous980

Unread post by Anonimous980 »

Hi Brman,many thanks for share your story with us.

Can you give us a little bit more information about how you take the stuff?
You take the Piracetam and choline for 3 months and after that you did the step 2 and after that you did the step 3 and the 4 and 5?
Or you did the whole steps at the same time?

Many thanks,it really helps
brman

Unread post by brman »

About the answers from the questions, I took somethings isolated like piracetam with choline. And others I took together, sincerelly it was a mess, I did not even said others good points about my treatments. Sincerelly I do not remember exactly, but I took a lot of things some together others isolated, anyway these are the stuff that were and are in my treatments in the right order..
It is the continuation of my treatments:

1)Piracetam and choline for 3 months or more.
Need to take a large dose:
4 grams of piracetam per dose, morning, noon and night together with 800mg of choline bitartrate, a total of 12 grams of Piracetam and 2400mg of choline bitartrate per day.
Thanks for Sonny for his great discover because I was completely impotent for around a year and it gave me a great jump start.

2) It is weird I know, but a General Practioner gave me albendazole 400mg to take one each 15 days for 2 months and nystatin to take for 3 months every day (2,5 million i.u. per day) , and I took for more one month because I saw that nystatin worked very well. IDK how to explain but that shits gave me morning wood back. And at the same time I was taking desmodium burbur and MSM sulfur for around 4 months.

3) Tianeptine, a great antidepressant, I just took for 2 months and a half at the normal dosage of 3 x 12,5mg. I needed to stop because I had a bad rash, but it can be others stuffs that I was taking like B5 with choline and etc... When I think about any antidepressant I think about tianeptine. I made me feel in the mood. I remember that when I smoke weed after tianeptine kicked in I become very happy and my libido increased a lot.

4) I found a very good old neurologist that knew about these shits and he made some blood tests and I was deficient in vitamin B12 and my good cholesterol was very low and my bad cholesterol was high. The doctor said to take B12 shots and eat at minnimum 4 eggs per day. He said that if I had the guts I should eat that shit eggs raw, well, I tried for some days, but that shit raw eggs really sucks. So I eat a lot of eggs everyday, cooked and fried of course, more than the doctor said to eat. In 30 days I come back there and my total testosterone was around 500 ng/dL and my good cholesterol had increased but not good enough ,B12 leves were ok and my bad cholesterol decreased and come back normal too.

5) The doctor said to keep eating eggs and to take one capsule of Hydergine SRO 6mg per day and 3 ml(1 MG/ML) in 3 doses a total of 9mg of hydergine per day for 2 months and then to taper off from 9 to 3 times a day from the liquid version around 1.5 ml per dose 3 times a day for one month and more one month 1ml 3 times a day and then stop to take.

6) I already was doing better, but I still was with some erections problems, like sometimes I had soft erections and sometimes I was losing the hard ons in the middle of sex, I believe that it is the lack of nitric oxide because the problem with the relaxation to acetylcholine, have an article here writed from a guy with the nick "nofun" that talk about it, anyway I was a lot of better but I still was with some erections problems. So my neurologist recommended me to a very good urologist that made ultrasound of my testicles and injected caverject to create a hard on like a rock and also did an ultrasound of my penis with an full erection, just to exclude possible blood flow and vein circulation problems. He also said to make a sperm collection to do an analysis and asked a lot of others blood tests like complete hormonal profile, hemogram, compleete blood count, vitamin D, zinc, cooper, B12, B6, Blood glucose etc and etc... Continue on paragraph 7... Please let me write first paragraphs and then you ask me because I will talk about a lot of others things and I do not want to lost the focus to write in the right chronology and dosage from the stuff.
hs1312

Unread post by hs1312 »

Brman

You have not finished your story, Please do
34M.Effaxor 75mg nov16-mar17.PSSD
ed, low libido, fatigue,
intro. https://www.pssdforum.org/viewtopic.php?t=1135
WrittenDEC22
JayR

Unread post by JayR »

I'm surprised a Doc recommended Hydergine in brman's case. Things must be very different in Brazil, guess its time to envy those Docs especially for recommending EGGS. NICE!