BRMAN Log - How I Regain my Sexual Function

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
brman

BRMAN Log - How I Regain my Sexual Function

Unread post by brman »

Hello, I waited a looooooong time to write it. Several months ago I was writing but my session expired.
I will say everything that I did and what I still do that works for me.
Sorry about my poor english. I will try my best to write it to be understandable.
Well, let's begin it:
I took citalopram 20mg in the end of 2011 and early 2012. I took it for around 4 months.
In the first 2 months I did not had any problem, in the end of the third month my dick simply did not worked anymore, well kind of a overnight Severe ED and all that shit like, penile shrinkage, genital anaesthesia, anorgasmia, suicidal depression and etc...
Well, after I saw that my penis was broked at first I thought that it will be ok, that was a temporary side effect and I went to the shrink and the bitch gave me trazodone and said that I should be ok in 2 or 3 months. Needless to say that trazodone did not worked and I think that made the things worst.
Forgive me if I need to edit it several times, mainly because I need to stop to think and remember everything and also I have a bad ptsd and I need to write it in english, so I will need a lot of time to do it.
And please see the title of my post. I'm not saying that I'm cured, I'm saying that I regain my sexual function. I still have some problems, but my problems are a piece of cake compared to the nightmare that I lived for around 3 years.
Like I said before the first thing that shrink did was give me trazodone and it did not worked, so after 2 to 3 months taking that shit, I come back there and I said that I was with ED and I never had any sexual problem before. She said that I was depressed and gave me a prescription of pristiq. WTF, I never had depression, to begin with it I took that shit citalopram because severe GAD and panic attacks, but I did not was depressed before citalopram. I become depressed when I did not could have an erection...
Ok, I had a prescription in my hands of other poison and I was still believing that the dumb ass doctor could be right because she said that was just do the "treatment" for my depression and anxiety and I should be fine again, then I become to my home and said to my wife go to the pharmacy buy pristiq for me. While my wife was in the street I begun to research what was happening, but at this time I begun to research in english and then I found a video from a guy with a red t-shirt saying that needed to inject trimix and caverject in his penis. OMG!!!! When I saw that guy I recognized what was happening and I figure that I was dealing with a big shit weird problem. I become in despair, out of my mind, I begun to shake my whole body and then I stoped and.... Awwwww. I called to my wife and I said to her for do not buy the prescription that I had a problem called pssd , but she said that she already had bought it. When she become to home I threw the poison in the trash and I become really crazy and at this point I really learned in my body, mind and soul what is severe depression, apathy and this shit pssd that even my wife, close friends and family did not believed, well this hard part about the people do not believe is other thing that I will talk later.

The first thing that I did was an appointment with an urologist and an endocrinologist. Both did the tests and my testoterone was in the low range one come with 310 ng/dl and other with 320 ng/dl . The prolactin were high 20 ng/mL and the others hormones that were messed up were free testosterone that was in the low range too and shbg was high. The fsh, lh and tsh were ok. I do not remember the numbers, but when I find those old papers of those blood tests I can say the numbers of shbg, e2, tsh, fsh and lh. Anyway my hormones were messed up. The hormones have a big role in our problems.
And with those papers in the hand both doctors said to begin trt. But I thought, hummmm...???? I will research more about it and I did not made the trt. And then after that 2 appointments with the "solution" for everything was inject testoterone in my ass I begun to do my own research because I did not had other choice because in deep of my heart I knew that just inject testosterone did not was the root cause, for me I think that the low testosterone and messed up hormones that I had was a symptom and not the root cause of my problem. BTW, my last blood test my total testoterone was above 700 ng/dl and my prolactin 8,5 ng/mL .
Last edited by brman on Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:18 pm, edited 9 times in total.
forexworld12

Re: BRMAN Log - How I Regain my Sexual Function

Unread post by forexworld12 »

brman wrote:Hello, I waited a looooooong time to write it. Several months ago I was writing but my session expired.
I will say everything that I did and what I still do that works for me.
hello brman.. along with pssd did u suffer emotional blunting?
if yes please elucidate explicitly in your Post what works for you
brman

Unread post by brman »

Hello forex. Please wait. I will write everything.
I suffered from everything. Penile Shrinkage, Severe ED, Genital anaesthesia, emotional blunting, suicidal depression, etc, etc...
I'm working to write it and I will edit it several times.
I will list everything that I took and what works and not work for me and also all the stuffs that I believe that have long term benefits.
forexworld12

all right i'm waiting
Chessboxin

Unread post by Chessboxin »

Did you gained back your size and morning wood? are your erections harder? thank you very much and I´m glad that you're doing better!
brman

Unread post by brman »

Yeah, I gained back the size and morning wood. Sometimes I do not have morning wood when I drink too much or when I have a very bad poor sleep. But I'm having morning wood almost every day, around 5 or 6 days per week. Yeah my erections are very hard like before pssd.
forexworld12

in brief how was the emotional blunting solved?
Coraggio

Unread post by Coraggio »

Guys please, let give him time to write all his experience, he has said he will answer
fablecloth

Unread post by fablecloth »

Coraggio wrote:Guys please, let give him time to write all his experience, he has said he will answer
I agree. Let's not scare brman off with any overenthusiasm.

brman - thanks for letting us know of your positive results. We're certainly all very happy for you.

Of course, we would be very keen to know what worked for you, but we appreciate this may take some time for you to put down in writing.

Cheers
brman

Unread post by brman »

forexworld12 wrote:in brief how was the emotional blunting solved?
Hello Forex, sorry for my late answer. I'm working and studying a lot and for this reason I do not have too much time and like I said before is very hard to say everything that I did and I still do.
I believe that the lack of emotions were solved IN MY CASE because trivastal and because my wife, friends, family and a lot of others stuffs, because I took a lot of drugs and supps and I still take some drugs for my problems. I will say it in details, but it is very hard to recommend Xanax and Bromazepam for example? Is it not controversial? Yes it is. Benzos have a lot of bad problems, but they worked for me and still works because when I was 2 or 3 days in a row without sleep and becoming suicidal I begun to take it again. It is just my personal experience and I do not recommend it, unless you really need something to calm you down.
Honestly it is very hard to say what really helped with the emotional problems because I took a lot of stuff and sometimes is hard to figure what solved the emotional problems, BTW I still have emotional problems, my neurologist say that I have PTSD because the PSSD. At least my old doctor believe in me, he is a humble PHD neurologist and read everything with me about pssd. Sometimes, just have a good doctor that believe and have the will power to help, that ask the right blood tests and prescribe whatever you want/need without judge you is a big emotional relief.
Maybe my prayers/meditation played a role, and I do not mean religion. I mean meditation to try to relax, stop everything and just meditate and think about good things. Everybody can do it, do not matter your religion or if you are an atheist. But real meditation is very hard and do not will solve our problems at all, but it helps a lot.

BRMAN