Citrulline

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
R3m3dy

Re: Citrulline

Unread post by R3m3dy »

squirtleSquirtle wrote:I had the best workout of my life yesterday thanks to citrulline!

Since I switched to supplemental citrulline however, I have noticed only minor improvements to erectile hardness for PSSD. No other benefits from the supplemental citrulline to report. I think the cocktail of potent antioxidants, phytochemicals, AND citrulline in the watermelon work in synergy to provide much more dramatic PSSD relief than supplemented citrulline on its own.

I recommend that anyone who is looking at trying citrulline tries consuming an entire whole watermelon a day (with some unsaturated fat like nuts or avocado to significantly increase nutrient absorption) and see how that goes. I had the best window Ive had in the 4 years of PSSD from doing that. I would continue but a) Ive had a hard time finding affordable watermelon in Canada this time of year b) my teeth are giving me some trouble right now so fruit sugar is not ideal for me at the moment.
Thank you for sharing. I wonder if anyone else would have the same experience. I know that some people have noticed a significant difference from supplemental citrulline. I do supplement citrulline myself, along with other things. I would say that it's definitely not a miracle cure for me. How much supplemental citrulline are you taking?
squirtleSquirtle

Unread post by squirtleSquirtle »

R3m3dy wrote:
squirtleSquirtle wrote:I had the best workout of my life yesterday thanks to citrulline!

Since I switched to supplemental citrulline however, I have noticed only minor improvements to erectile hardness for PSSD. No other benefits from the supplemental citrulline to report. I think the cocktail of potent antioxidants, phytochemicals, AND citrulline in the watermelon work in synergy to provide much more dramatic PSSD relief than supplemented citrulline on its own.

I recommend that anyone who is looking at trying citrulline tries consuming an entire whole watermelon a day (with some unsaturated fat like nuts or avocado to significantly increase nutrient absorption) and see how that goes. I had the best window Ive had in the 4 years of PSSD from doing that. I would continue but a) Ive had a hard time finding affordable watermelon in Canada this time of year b) my teeth are giving me some trouble right now so fruit sugar is not ideal for me at the moment.
Thank you for sharing. I wonder if anyone else would have the same experience. I know that some people have noticed a significant difference from supplemental citrulline. I do supplement citrulline myself, along with other things. I would say that it's definitely not a miracle cure for me. How much supplemental citrulline are you taking?
3000 mg/day
20 mg Prozac, March-May, Septemeber-December 2015
Problems starting at discontinuation: very low libido, erectile dysfunction, watery semen, no morning wood
Current Problems: mild erectile dysfunction
R3m3dy

Unread post by R3m3dy »

squirtleSquirtle wrote:
R3m3dy wrote:

3000 mg/day
Are you taking L-citrulline or citrulline malate? If it's citrulline malate you want to be taking at least double that. If you're looking for improved workout performance, citrulline malate is the way to go since malate plays a role in the Krebs cycle. It definitely makes a difference.