Possible Treatments List

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
GIXXER

Re: Possible Treatments List

Unread post by GIXXER »

Ghost is it possible to sticky some of the more popular threads on here?

To me the forum is very cluttered and busy. I often get lost on threads that Im following.
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

GIXXER wrote:Ghost is it possible to sticky some of the more popular threads on here?

To me the forum is very cluttered and busy. I often get lost on threads that Im following.
Yes the forum is very crowded and it's one of my least favorite parts about it. I've tried to think of ways to clean it up, and merging threads has been one of them.

I'll think about this as a possible solution.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
Sonny

Unread post by Sonny »

Cluttered and busy...That's a good way to put it actually. It does seem to have become difficult to manage. I think that's why I'm never sure what to do when I come here. even at times when it hasn't been long since my last visit I end up feeling quite overwhelmed. Small to moderate forums is where all my experience lies. Not sure what to do when they end up like this. Back in 2010 I never would have imagined it would be the busy. I had no idea.
raven100

Unread post by raven100 »

One thing that's annoying is that the recent topic section is so small, if a new topic isnt in the 7 or so most recent it gets lost to the forums and someone has to actively seek it out.
PSSD Since March 2016 after 4 weeks on Sertraline
Conditioned worsened and peaked in April, since then possibly seen a 20% improvement
Would be useful for data collection if people could add their histories in their signature
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

^ RT to Sonny and Raven.

I'm always thinking of new ways. Maybe increasing the recent topic list is good. Sometimes it's all I use now, which is sad bc some in missed. At the same time, it makes everything easier quite often.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
Fester

Unread post by Fester »

raven100 wrote:One thing that's annoying is that the recent topic section is so small, if a new topic isnt in the 7 or so most recent it gets lost to the forums and someone has to actively seek it out.
I find the links below it most useful [View unanswered posts • View unread posts • View new posts • View active topics]. Rather than extend the front page list, maybe there is a way to make those links more prominent, or list them alongside the other categories.
Sonny

Unread post by Sonny »

I never look at the recent topic thing. I've always gone systematically through everything. That does get a little tedious though.
kamikaz3

Unread post by kamikaz3 »

Guys I've been studying SEO for a long time now because I have several online businesses. My motivation for getting into business is I want to make it to the Forbes list and eventually fund research and discover the mechanisms for this. I think we can benefit greatly by creating SEO pages for sexual dysfunction, antidepressant side effects, antidepressant brand name, and many more keywords. There are no shortage of people who take SSRI's, We can raise awareness and get more people to discover this forum. By having a larger following the drug companies will no longer be able to ignore us, that will help us in the long run. Doctors always think i'm crazy and a hypochondriac when i explain my problem to them. Not one single Doctor beleives me, I'm sure you guys are the same. They always say 'first time I heard of this problem', which has to be bullshit. If you can go to your Doctor and say, look here dickhead, there is a forum about this problem with 500,000 users, they can't ignore that and neither can the drug companies. At that stage you can even organise law suits. Eventually dog shit SSRI's will be removed from the market and more stringent FDA approval and risk assessments will be created to prevent such dangerous drugs like this.

Most people here have these same core symptoms:
Almost non existant libido
Erectile dysfunction without the help of a PDE5 Inhibitor
Reduced sensation, lust, intensity of orgasms and pleasure
Severely lowered emotions / numbness / emotional blunting after SSRI
Lowered pleasure from everything in life
Alcohol, Benzos, have less effect than before, harder to get drunk. Don't feel pleasure like before

My problems can't be blamed on depression, i never had it before taking an SSRI. I had social anxiety. I took Paxil when i was 19, the strongest SSRI on the market. After taking it for a few months, masturbation frequency went from every day, to once a week. Then i noticed the emotional blunting and reduced pleasure.

There is also a clue for me, that sleep deprivation or moreso when I've been awake for longer than say 20 or so hours. I acheive remission of emotional blunting, also able to experience pleasure more and libido is more up. I feel pretty much normal. By studying what happens in this scenario I have hope that we can uncover the mechanisms behind it.
fema4psyciatrists

Unread post by fema4psyciatrists »

kamikaz3 wrote:Guys I've been studying SEO for a long time now because I have several online businesses. My motivation for getting into business is I want to make it to the Forbes list and eventually fund research and discover the mechanisms for this. I think we can benefit greatly by creating SEO pages for sexual dysfunction, antidepressant side effects, antidepressant brand name, and many more keywords. There are no shortage of people who take SSRI's, We can raise awareness and get more people to discover this forum. By having a larger following the drug companies will no longer be able to ignore us, that will help us in the long run. Doctors always think i'm crazy and a hypochondriac when i explain my problem to them. Not one single Doctor beleives me, I'm sure you guys are the same. They always say 'first time I heard of this problem', which has to be bullshit. If you can go to your Doctor and say, look here dickhead, there is a forum about this problem with 500,000 users, they can't ignore that and neither can the drug companies. At that stage you can even organise law suits. Eventually dog shit SSRI's will be removed from the market and more stringent FDA approval and risk assessments will be created to prevent such dangerous drugs like this.

Alcohol, Benzos, have less effect than before, harder to get drunk. Don't feel pleasure like before

My problems can't be blamed on depression, i never had it before taking an SSRI. I had social anxiety. I took Paxil when i was 19, the strongest SSRI on the market. After taking it for a few months, masturbation frequency went from every day, to once a week. Then i noticed the emotional blunting and reduced pleasure.

There is also a clue for me, that sleep deprivation or moreso when I've been awake for longer than say 20 or so hours. I acheive remission of emotional blunting, also able to experience pleasure more and libido is more up. I feel pretty much normal. By studying what happens in this scenario I have hope that we can uncover the mechanisms behind it.
How can we go about improving the keywords for PSSD? Yeah there are loads of people on SSRI's
RIP Ali 23 years old
RIP Kevin Goodreau 28 years old
RIP Petar 23 years old
RIP Mary Koback 22 years old
RIP David Stofkooper 23 years old
RIP SadBoy
RIP Kata Balint 28 years old
Juvo

Unread post by Juvo »

fema4psyciatrists wrote:
kamikaz3 wrote:Guys I've been studying SEO for a long time now because I have several online businesses. My motivation for getting into business is I want to make it to the Forbes list and eventually fund research and discover the mechanisms for this. I think we can benefit greatly by creating SEO pages for sexual dysfunction, antidepressant side effects, antidepressant brand name, and many more keywords. There are no shortage of people who take SSRI's, We can raise awareness and get more people to discover this forum. By having a larger following the drug companies will no longer be able to ignore us, that will help us in the long run. Doctors always think i'm crazy and a hypochondriac when i explain my problem to them. Not one single Doctor beleives me, I'm sure you guys are the same. They always say 'first time I heard of this problem', which has to be bullshit. If you can go to your Doctor and say, look here dickhead, there is a forum about this problem with 500,000 users, they can't ignore that and neither can the drug companies. At that stage you can even organise law suits. Eventually dog shit SSRI's will be removed from the market and more stringent FDA approval and risk assessments will be created to prevent such dangerous drugs like this.

How can we go about improving the keywords for PSSD? Yeah there are loads of people on SSRI's

The short answer is to have more links elsewhere pointing here. That's how Google ranks their pages via their pagerank algorithm.