People who tried SSRI reinstatement, your input is needed

This is for hypothesis and even educated speculation.
PsychoGenesis

Re: People who tried SSRI reinstatement, your input is needed

Unread post by PsychoGenesis »

oh yeah i was referring to low-dose reinstatement only, i've heard people playing with microdoses but it seems they give up for not "feeling" a anything...now if it was me i'd do like you did and decrease it volumetrically until a change is perceived

how low is too low? maybe nanogram range? idk, can't hurt MORE than reinstating higher doses at least
Joao Paulo Brasil

Unread post by Joao Paulo Brasil »

Truskawa wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:27 am I noticed something weird. I'm currently during my second SSRI reinstatement since I got PSSD, this time trying it with 50mg sertraline, which has given me PSSD in the first place. Before my current regimen, a few months ago I tried venlafaxine.
So the thing is both seem to give me a window of cure at the very beginning. Let's say from day 3 to day 6 I experience like 75% relief. Then the effect wears off in the next few days. This is a shame because if it remained this way I would be luckiest person in the world.
I have no idea what is the mechanism behind this effect. Maybe I could increase the intake to 100mg like every third day to prevent tolerance? What do you guys think? Any other possible way?

I also restored citalopram, on the third day my libido started to come back, after that it disappeared again. I took 10mg / 5mg for about two weeks.
Escitalopram and venlafaxine (7 months)
With PSSD FOR MORE THAN 3 YEARS.
PsychoGenesis

Unread post by PsychoGenesis »

Joao Paulo Brasil wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:00 am
Truskawa wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:27 am I noticed something weird. I'm currently during my second SSRI reinstatement since I got PSSD, this time trying it with 50mg sertraline, which has given me PSSD in the first place. Before my current regimen, a few months ago I tried venlafaxine.
So the thing is both seem to give me a window of cure at the very beginning. Let's say from day 3 to day 6 I experience like 75% relief. Then the effect wears off in the next few days. This is a shame because if it remained this way I would be luckiest person in the world.
I have no idea what is the mechanism behind this effect. Maybe I could increase the intake to 100mg like every third day to prevent tolerance? What do you guys think? Any other possible way?

I also restored citalopram, on the third day my libido started to come back, after that it disappeared again. I took 10mg / 5mg for about two weeks.
hey man anyone recovering on the wpp group? i think you're onto sth too