reverse changes in epigenetic

This is for hypothesis and even educated speculation.
Trazohell

reverse changes in epigenetic

Unread post by Trazohell »

Since there is out a study where Citaloprame was able to methylate the human DNA (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30148158), someone tried strong agents for DNA demetyhlation like Azacitidine?
I also read something about it from Healy, who said that it is a promising hypothesis and that adolescents who want to use euthanasia should still wait.
It was something that Zadig777 (suicide) wanted to bring me closer to, and slowly I start to understand it.
I wasted two years to trying influencing neurotransmitters and the little that helped was only for a few days, but most of it didn't improve or worsen much...
June 2015 - April 2016 Fluoxetine
April 2016 - March 2017 Fluvoxamine
December 2017 9 days Trazodone
After Trazodone PSSD: loss of libido & spontaneous/night/morning erections, prostate/pelvic pain, genital numbness, lower sperm count, Anhedonia
Lost

Re: reverse changes in epigenetic

Unread post by Lost »

Hi. A member here wanted to try rg108, global demethylation agent (AnehdonicApe rip) he came to the conclusion it won't be enough as methylation level return to normal (homeostasis) 4 weeks after the use. Also, genes are up and down, which means demethylation won't help in this case. He had more arguments I can't really remember now, but he was very bright and had 2 doctors as parents- so if he dropped it I believe he had a good reason. I'll dig in our old convos, and update. In the meanwhile you can search some info about it on the pfs forum.
Amisrableguy

Unread post by Amisrableguy »

Do you still wake up with morning wood?
Amisrableguy

Fuck dude I’m trying to help u but your taking fucking long to answer?
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

This is something that Meso is looking at with his animal studies Trazo. Hopefully he can find a way to reverse it if it is indeed the cause of PSSD!

Amisrableguy- I’m sure he’ll reply as soon as he sees the message. Some people don’t visit very often
Trazohell

Amisrableguy wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:41 am Fuck dude I’m trying to help u but your taking fucking long to answer?
I wake up very rarely with morning wood if you mean me.
Trazohell

Lost wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:07 pm Hi. A member here wanted to try rg108, global demethylation agent (AnehdonicApe rip) he came to the conclusion it won't be enough as methylation level return to normal (homeostasis) 4 weeks after the use. Also, genes are up and down, which means demethylation won't help in this case. He had more arguments I can't really remember now, but he was very bright and had 2 doctors as parents- so if he dropped it I believe he had a good reason. I'll dig in our old convos, and update. In the meanwhile you can search some info about it on the pfs forum.
But from where he should know that it won't help him, when nobody tried out yet?
Ok do that, I'm already member in PFS forum too.
June 2015 - April 2016 Fluoxetine
April 2016 - March 2017 Fluvoxamine
December 2017 9 days Trazodone
After Trazodone PSSD: loss of libido & spontaneous/night/morning erections, prostate/pelvic pain, genital numbness, lower sperm count, Anhedonia
Amisrableguy

How did St. John’s worst work for you?
What other SSRI did u take after trazdone!