Gut microbiota? any connection?

This is for hypothesis and even educated speculation.
cdraham

Re: Gut microbiota? any connection?

Unread post by cdraham »

macelomax84 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:43 pm
Trazohell wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:29 pm It's not gut microbiota, it's dna methylation. Some antibiotics can demethylate it for short time.
Interesting, but what about cases of improvement with probiotics and fecal transplants? What are the explanations?
By the way, did you have anhedonia, cognitive symptoms? Head pressure, tinnitus? Did they improve? Did you feel 100% during that time?
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

And was it the antibiotics or pro biotics that temporarily cured you?
Semogomes

Unread post by Semogomes »

I'm talking with him. And it was antibiotics. And yes. 100% cured from everything.
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

Semogomes wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:15 pm I'm talking with him. And it was antibiotics. And yes. 100% cured from everything.
Crazy! What was his before state? Anhedonia, Memory issues, head pressure?
tonyareias

Unread post by tonyareias »

What generic / brand of antibiotics you take?
macelomax84

Unread post by macelomax84 »

cdraham wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:27 pm
Semogomes wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:15 pm I'm talking with him. And it was antibiotics. And yes. 100% cured from everything.
Crazy! What was his before state? Anhedonia, Memory issues, head pressure?
I had tinnitus, head pressure, anhedonia, lack of libido, insufficient erection, anxiety attacks, and cerebral fog.,. Everything was gone at that moment.
macelomax84

tonyareias wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:43 pm What generic / brand of antibiotics you take?
I took 500mg of amoxylin for a week, that's the name here in Brazil, I don't know what it's called out there, Please forgive me. : /
Halan

Unread post by Halan »

Yes, I'm sure gut microbiota is linked to PSSD in someway. Also, this explain why it's a chronic condition.

I had a window while using Kanna. Well, I snorted Kanna but it's difficult to keep it solely in my nostrils, so it end up in my stomach and gut. If you go check it, Kanna is well known to cause some gut disturbances (soft stools, etc) if ingested. My libido got very high in that time. I had to stop cause it was very strong.

I tried it again, but this time I got very careful to keep it just in my nostrils. I didn't want soft stools this time. Well, nothing happened in regards to libido.
I'm gonna do more experiments with kanna, but this time I'm gonna swallow it.

This is not my only experiment that points to gut-pssd connection. Check what I wrote here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3959&p=37207#p37207
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

Halan wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:39 pm Yes, I'm sure gut microbiota is linked to PSSD in someway. Also, this explain why it's a chronic condition.

I had a window while using Kanna. Well, I snorted Kanna but it's difficult to keep it solely in my nostrils, so it end up in my stomach and gut. If you go check it, Kanna is well known to cause some gut disturbances (soft stools, etc) if ingested. My libido got very high in that time. I had to stop cause it was very strong.

I tried it again, but this time I got very careful to keep it just in my nostrils. I didn't want soft stools this time. Well, nothing happened in regards to libido.

This is not my only experiment that points to gut-pssd connection. Check what I wrote here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3959&p=37207#p37207
Well let us know.. Could be that in only libido loss cases the 5ari gene was silenced before a toxic hormone rebound was able to do further damage. This would lead to low allopregnanolone and its down stream effects on hormones etc.. leading to loss of libido. By modulating the gut you can actually affect this genes methylation status through HDACs . Im also almost certain the gut is affected, see melcangis recent study. The question is what is the link between the gut and the other data we have already (5ari gene silencing, neuroinflammation, mitochondria).. What affects the gut this way? Maybe even NF-κB is the evil player here and disrupts the gut aswell.
macelomax84

cdraham wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:42 am
Halan wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:39 pm Yes, I'm sure gut microbiota is linked to PSSD in someway. Also, this explain why it's a chronic condition.

Well let us know.. Could be that in only libido loss cases the 5ari gene was silenced before a toxic hormone rebound was able to do further damage. This would lead to low allopregnanolone and its down stream effects on hormones etc.. leading to loss of libido. By modulating the gut you can actually affect this genes methylation status through HDACs . Im also almost certain the gut is affected, see melcangis recent study. The question is what is the link between the gut and the other data we have already (5ari gene silencing, neuroinflammation, mitochondria).. What affects the gut this way? Maybe even NF-κB is the evil player here and disrupts the gut aswell.
perhaps what affects the intestine in this way is the function of the antidepressant in modulating q intrastinal micrombiota, according to theories the microbiota is responsible for behavior, mood, sexuality, and social behavior, I think the antidepressant has completely disrupted the intestinal configuration causing or worsening symptoms of depression and anxiety.