Why we don't react to psychedelics anymore (Allopregnanolone)

This is for hypothesis and even educated speculation.
PsychoGenesis

Re: Why we don't react to psychedelics anymore (Allopregnanolone)

Unread post by PsychoGenesis »

silentpain89 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:53 pm I think i have a combination of PFS/PSSD, since i took both and i have worst sides of both spectrums (Numb skin, loss of taste and smell senses, ofcourse the fun complete impotence and sexual dysfunction etc........)..
Mushrooms were like a bad joke at normal doses..I literally felt nothing..I tried to double it...I was bit happy for few hours and then it passed..
Then i went ahead and took what is considered a heroic dose almost 6 g (Equivalence in magic truffle 60g)...and OMG i saw and felt what heaven must be like (Although im an atheist)..But if heavens existed,it must feel the same...After That dose i felt immense improvement and relief from my depression and negative thoughts...My worst sides which are severe dry eyes and skin improved immensely and i felt and measured an increase in my testicular volume (Yes the shrank to two little grapes since i got this)..I was willing and wanting to live even if i got stuck with this disease forever (Those thoughts before that dose usually end up in suicide Planing)...
BUT this honeymoon phase didnt last sadly...Im feeling after 2,5 weeks that im deteriorating again...I wish i could follow up with another dose or microdose or whatever...
Ofcourse our shitty Gouvernements is willing to „protect“ me from those evil mushrooms by banning them but to the criminals in the Pharma industry they are free to kill us around with no punishment. What a world we are living in.
6g is my normal dose, anything less than that of DRY cubensis is not the full experience unless combined with DMT
used to grow them for fun, selling is legal here
silentpain89

Unread post by silentpain89 »

PsychoGenesis wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:56 pm
silentpain89 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:53 pm I think i have a combination of PFS/PSSD, since i took both and i have worst sides of both spectrums (Numb skin, loss of taste and smell senses, ofcourse the fun complete impotence and sexual dysfunction etc........)..
Mushrooms were like a bad joke at normal doses..I literally felt nothing..I tried to double it...I was bit happy for few hours and then it passed..
Then i went ahead and took what is considered a heroic dose almost 6 g (Equivalence in magic truffle 60g)...and OMG i saw and felt what heaven must be like (Although im an atheist)..But if heavens existed,it must feel the same...After That dose i felt immense improvement and relief from my depression and negative thoughts...My worst sides which are severe dry eyes and skin improved immensely and i felt and measured an increase in my testicular volume (Yes the shrank to two little grapes since i got this)..I was willing and wanting to live even if i got stuck with this disease forever (Those thoughts before that dose usually end up in suicide Planing)...
BUT this honeymoon phase didnt last sadly...Im feeling after 2,5 weeks that im deteriorating again...I wish i could follow up with another dose or microdose or whatever...
Ofcourse our shitty Gouvernements is willing to „protect“ me from those evil mushrooms by banning them but to the criminals in the Pharma industry they are free to kill us around with no punishment. What a world we are living in.
6g is my normal dose, anything less than that of of DRY cubensis is not the full experience unless combined with DMT
I literally had to use „dont worry im a doctor“ card to convince the shop in Amsterdam to hand me those 66 grams of Hawaian truffle..They thought i was literally crazy...No one can know how much Psilocybin is in there but i thought 90% of truffles are water so 66 must be equivalent to 6 g dried..Even in the 6g dried no one can tell how much psilocybin it contains...My goal was to duplicate the study with the 25 mg..I even listedn to the same music they offered the participants...It was amazing...I was able to taste the music with my tongue if you know what i mean ;D....
PsychoGenesis

that album is beautiful, did the same last time i took them :lol:
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

I tried 5g cubensis didnt react much
PsychoGenesis

cdraham wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:18 pm I tried 5g cubensis didnt react much
i'd check first:
if they were properly dried(not 98% dry in the closet with silica or a fan) like many people do
i mean air fryer or dehydrator dried otherwise the water remaining will prevent some enzymes from getting denatured and will be enough to destroy the alkaloids in little time, even if kept in freezer
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

https://men-elite.com/2018/06/08/signs- ... -lower-it/

Look what I just found maybe one of those worth trying.