The First PSSD Documentary Needs You

Topics related to activism.
fema4psyciatrists

Re: The First PSSD Documentary Needs You

Unread post by fema4psyciatrists »

lukejimmy wrote:
GIXXER wrote: I believe we need more activism and awareness towards PSSD. Personally I think it would be great to hear Dr Healy on The Joe Rogan Podcast. To me that would be huge and bring real awareness to PSSD
This would amazing for raising public awareness, I could see a JREclip with a title like "Joe Rogan - Professor claims Antidepressant cause Permanent Sexual Dysfunction" racking up millions of views and stirring up some much needed controversy and discussion.
Especially since Joe Rogan himself is strongly against the use of pharmaceutical antidepressants and is very vocal about it and has already discussed the sexual side effects with Dr Rhonda Patrick.
I have posted in the Joe Rogan topic post with the link to contact him to ask him to interview Dr Healy about PSSD.

I have also contacted the TV therapist Sally Baker, she said that she’s worked with clients that have experienced PSSD both men and women. Her contact details email and phone number are on her twitter page: https://mobile.twitter.com/sally_Therap ... _Therapist
RIP Ali 23 years old
RIP Kevin Goodreau 28 years old
RIP Petar 23 years old
RIP Mary Koback 22 years old
RIP David Stofkooper 23 years old
RIP SadBoy
RIP Kata Balint 28 years old