The First PSSD Documentary Needs You

Topics related to activism.
fema4psyciatrists

The First PSSD Documentary Needs You

Unread post by fema4psyciatrists »

A friend is studying film and he is going to do the worlds very first PSSD documentary for his project. Professor David Healy is one of the people being interviewed somewhere in the documentary. We need letters and short story submissions to read out and use on the screen. Or if you want to provide us permission from one of your stories/posts you have already written on here. We also need people to interview, on skype or otherwise. We offer panorama style identity protection for those who want it, with (elsewhere sourced) sillohouttes and robot disguised voices, and we will not include your interview unless you are happy with the way it is when finished.

You can PM me here or write permission below or email directly my film student friend leading the project at kingramirez90@gmail.com

We need your help. We will be starting very soon with a time limit so please get in touch.

Thank You
RIP Ali 23 years old
RIP Kevin Goodreau 28 years old
RIP Petar 23 years old
RIP Mary Koback 22 years old
RIP David Stofkooper 23 years old
RIP SadBoy
RIP Kata Balint 28 years old
Kevin2017

Re: The First PSSD Documentary Needs You

Unread post by Kevin2017 »

The above message wrongly implies that Professor Healy has agreed to be interviewed for the proposed `documentary`.
fema4psyciatrists

The Deadline for the Documentary is June now, and that is also when it will be out!

We need ANONYMOUS letters or stories that people can email us or write below here. With your permission we will handwrite them out and read them out as proper letters on the documentary.

The title of the documentary is 'Secrets of Mental Health: PSSD'
RIP Ali 23 years old
RIP Petar 23 years old
RIP SadBoy
Bear

Unread post by Bear »

You may feel free to use my intro post for the documentary - best of luck. I wrote it while my brain was soaking in a vat of valium to calm me down (at 3 AM no less - I was just understanding how extreme the condition is for the first time), but I think it should be useable.

I hope there's going to be none of this 'eugenics program targeting the mentally ill' crap in it though. I have a major problem with you doing that and if it's going to feature in this documentary, don't include my account.
fema4psyciatrists

Bear wrote:You may feel free to use my intro post for the documentary - best of luck. I wrote it while my brain was soaking in a vat of valium to calm me down (at 3 AM no less - I was just understanding how extreme the condition is for the first time), but I think it should be useable.

I hope there's going to be none of this 'eugenics program targeting the mentally ill' crap in it though. I have a major problem with you doing that and if it's going to feature in this documentary, don't include my account.
Thanks. Let me clarify so you can make a more informed decision. The documentary is my friends university project about PSSD, discovering what it is. Its focus is not on eugenics programs / targeting the mentally ill etc. There is about 5 personal accounts from different people of their experience so far (not including yours, It would be good to include yours but I want to fully inform you if you have a concern). My friend also interviewed me as just one of those people, when he interviewed me for my account I mostly talk about PSSD and how it effects my life daily, when he interviewed me I did not talk about sterilising the mentally ill but I did say in my opinion there is no such thing as mental health it is a scam it is eugenics that came from social darwinism. As he is editing my interview I don't know if he will include that bit or edit it out.

I don't think anybody else that was interviewed or gave their account talked about eugenics or anything. We also interviewed members of the general public if they have ever heard of PSSD and if people should be given informed consent when being prescribed mental health drugs.

Considering this how do you feel?

Thanks
RIP Ali 23 years old
RIP Petar 23 years old
RIP SadBoy
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

I'm curious as to why Dr. Healy is no longer involved?

Additionally, I am concerned if any part of the documentary breaks forum rules (which we have deemed to be good conduct for the PSSD community).

I wish I knew more about the aim of the project or the film maker.

4) Personal attacks on members of the medical community. The medical community is our ally, and not our enemy. No doctor intentionally gives a patient PSSD. Without context of patient history, it is impossible to determine what led a doctor to prescribing SSRIs. Attacks at doctors or their behavior is not allowed to become personal or violent in nature.

5) Claims of deep-rooted PSSD/Mental Health conspiracy. Nothing makes us seem less credible than acting like PSSD was constructed intentionally by the medical community or big pharma. It's okay to talk about how the pharmaceutical industry has many flaws, but theories on sweeping plans of mass sterilization are not productive for our cause.

6) SSRIs are not to be referred to as "Poisons", or compared to "castration". SSRIs have their flaws, but they are not poison, and they are not meant to castrate innocent citizens. Doctors don't "know this but still prescribe them". Talk like this is negative, incorrect, and smears our image within the medical community.

BASICALLY: Anything that makes the medical community a foe, I'm categorically opposed to and will not support in any way. I'm trying to build connections and change the path of the entire PSSD community. This has been a slowly-developing project of mine for a few years now.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
fema4psyciatrists

My friends website and youtube channel is here: https://inspiredchampiondesigns.wordpress.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/KingRamirezUnlimited

He knows nothing about PSSD prior, other than when I told him what happened to me. I don't think any doctor is attacked personally, however in my interview I mentioned that I was upset that I was shown cartoons as a child depicting that I have to take my medications because I had a serotonin deformity in my brain.

I will get him to sign up and post here and maybe he can answer questions people might have.
RIP Ali 23 years old
RIP Petar 23 years old
RIP SadBoy
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

I agree with Ghost on this one. I appreciate you and your friends effort but to me this isnt something that should be rushed or used as a project.

I also dont agree with your theory that pysch meds are being used to sterilize people with mental health issues.

I believe we need more activism and awareness towards PSSD. Personally I think it would be great to hear Dr Healy on The Joe Rogan Podcast. To me that would be huge and bring real awareness to PSSD
Kevin2017

Unread post by Kevin2017 »

Professor Healy never was going to be in any way involved in this `documentary`. It is not the case that he is “no longer involved”.
fema4psyciatrists

Kevin2017 wrote:Professor Healy never was going to be in any way involved in this `documentary`. It is not the case that he is “no longer involved”.
Do you read everybody's personal emails Kevin? Why are you so angry at me, I am trying to do something. I left my video up, you took yours down, you used my video as a reference once with praise, now you mock the very same video.
RIP Ali 23 years old
RIP Petar 23 years old
RIP SadBoy