Why don't you contribute to the propeciahelp survey?

Topics related to activism.

Why don't you contribute to the propeciahelp survey?

I participated or am going to do it
67%
I don't feel like doing
14%
I think it's completely useless
8%
I tried but I didn't succeed
12%

Total votes: 51
Jordan

Re: Why don't you contribute to the propeciahelp survey?

Unread post by Jordan »

Last edited by Jordan on Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dubya_B

Unread post by Dubya_B »

You are welcome to take the survey if you are suffering a syndrome similar to PFS or PSSD and have had persistent symptoms lasting more than 3 months post-drug.

Assuming you have sexual dysfunction and/or anhedonia, you are good to go.
Jordan

Unread post by Jordan »

Last edited by Jordan on Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Northern_Star

Unread post by Northern_Star »

Thank you, Jordan!

We are getting closer to the moment where we want to approach scientists with several things and this includes the data from this survey. Early feedback from contacts has been VERY promising. It would fantastic if we could add even more data points. So, if you haven't taken the survey set, now is the time! Let's have a year-end rallye and let's make ourselves a nice Christmas present. This is an easy and cheap way to make a difference!
Sheep

Unread post by Sheep »

raven100 wrote:Stuff like this is a reminder as to just how rare PSSD is, you get subreddits for every rare health issue under the sun that regularly have 10k + subscribers, you have 10000 YouTube channels with 1M+ subscribers. SSRIs are the most prescribed drugs amongst young people who you'd expect to more readily join internet forums yet the largest PSSD forum has 50 active members and can't get together 2 dozen people to fill out a form.
How are they supposed to know when everyone keeps telling them its impossible for the medicine to cause the effects and instead tells them they were always like that, that their initial condition came back or that its their mindset? I've also come accross people who do know but don't care or even find the effect better than what they had before.
Northern_Star

I hope everyone was able to enjoy the Christmas holiday season (at least in the Western hemisphere) despite this awful condition!

A quick status update on our survey. So far 295 people have participated across all classes of substances, including 173 from the Finasteride community and 62 from the PSSD community. Scientists we are in contact with were very impressed b the professional approach and that we were able to present aggregated data based on scientifically validated questionnaires. We feel very much encouraged that this angle will be highly beneficial to our cause and to recruit more scientists to investigate this condition.

In this instance, more is more. More data is better, is more powerful and more impressive. So, if you haven't heard about the survey before or did not have the time to participate yet, do so now! With only about an hour of your time (and you can save it every step along the way, if you want to do it in multiple sittings), you can make a real difference and help to get more research goings!

See here for more information: https://forum.propeciahelp.com/t/post-d ... pate/34482

Thank you! And let's all do our part that 2020 becomes a year of real progress!
ac2022

Unread post by ac2022 »

Northern_Star, thank you so much for your wonderful website. I have taken the survey, and I donated something.
Your website really is WOW! :-)
And you have a crazy cool drive. :-)
Sertraline for 5 years. During Sertraline, I experienced mild sexual disfunctions. 1 month after withdrawal, my libido was 0% with severe erection problems.
ac3c

Unread post by ac3c »

We need more pssd participants.
Northern_Star

ac2022 wrote:Northern_Star, thank you so much for your wonderful website. I have taken the survey, and I donated something.
Your website really is WOW! :-)
And you have a crazy cool drive. :-)
Thank you so much!
ac3c wrote:We need more pssd participants.
Absolutely. We are closing in on 200 Finasteride participants (currently 182), would be cool to have 75 (currently 63) or even better 100 participants from the PSSD community, too.

The data we have accumulated so far, is already raising some eyebrows. We know we are on the right path, but more is more. More data is more powerful. If you haven't yet, please participate in our survey!
REVOLUTIONIZE

Unread post by REVOLUTIONIZE »

82 PSSD PARTICIPANTS - 18 LEFT TO COMPLETE IT !!!

Well done everyone.