Wikipedia English page - Wanted native speakers - please try again

Topics related to activism.
anacleta

Wikipedia English page - Wanted native speakers - please try again

Unread post by anacleta »

The English PSSD wikipedia page existed but has been sabotaged several times. Ok, some time has passed. Now, please try again.

A well-stocked Italian page already exists. https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disfunzio ... _post-SSRI

You can use google translate, and it takes one of you good with English (better a native speaker) to correct the errors of translate.
At that point I can arrange to create the page on wikipedia with my account, if you prefer.

Let us know please
Frog

Re: Wikipedia English page - Wanted native speakers - please try again

Unread post by Frog »

I can help with this, I don’t have an account so if I translate and correct are you good to post?
anacleta

Unread post by anacleta »

thank you so much Frog! I only modified the Italian page years ago, I can't say I'm good, but I would do my best to succeed
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

No problem, I’ll message you
sylv

Unread post by sylv »

Sorry, but I see no chances for this to work at this stage. To defend from deletion you would need at least 4-5 supporters with a few months long experience of editing non-SSRI medical content. The sources need to be WP:MEDRS compatible and to date, the are still too few reviews to support PSSD.

See what happened at more evidenced PFS and finasteride. There was an edit war which ended with finasteride guy losing, because he was alone and has no wider experience. Easy target. Thereby called a SPA ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... se_account ) and topic banned. He lost more than gained. Wikipedia since then turned to be more deletionist than ever. You have to be very careful to not attract persistent negative attention from long time editing users. It sticks. Those users will spy on you and attack any content by either deleting or changing wording.