New Videos On PSSDDrugsAndRockAndRoll! Subscribe, view, and like to raise money for PSSD Research!

Topics related to activism.
squirtleSquirtle

New Videos On PSSDDrugsAndRockAndRoll! Subscribe, view, and like to raise money for PSSD Research!

Unread post by squirtleSquirtle »

Special thanks to "Climb" for contributing two nice compositions of his own.

Listen to your PSSD friends perform for you and raise money from youtube ads to fund PSSD research on our own as a community from around the world!

Get involved in sustainably raising serious PSSD research money simply by listening to your friends perform to you from around the world (or letting the playlist run in the background on your device with the sound off if you like) or by contributing with your own musical talents.

SUBSCRIBE TODAY: We still need to hit 1000 subscriptions before the channel can be monetized.

Check out the youtube channel at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn8GM6 ... P0LOxUv3iA

For a complete description of the project check out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMBS2Mh4IHY

Get involved today by running through the playlist daily to spike the view count and send in your own recordings!
Playlist link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMSYeZY ... EHEW0g34Ll
Views = PSSD Research Money
Likes = PSSD Research Money
Subscriptions = PSSD Research Money

For those about to rock.... we salute you!
-Squirtle and the rest of the crew at PSSDDrugsAndRockAndRoll ;)
Last edited by squirtleSquirtle on Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
20 mg Prozac, March-May, Septemeber-December 2015
Problems starting at discontinuation: very low libido, erectile dysfunction, watery semen, no morning wood
Current Problems: mild erectile dysfunction
JohnWick4_PSSD

Re: New Videos On PSSDDrugsAndRockAndRoll! Subscribe, view, and like to raise money for PSSD Research!

Unread post by JohnWick4_PSSD »

This is such a good idea! Great idea!!! Nice content too. I will subscribe right now and start watching the playlist daily!

Thank you for your efforts! This is the kind of thing we need to solve this problem and get things moving instead of waiting for the world to do this for us. Mad respect, Squirtle!
fema4psyciatrists

Re: New Videos On PSSDDrugsAndRockAndRoll! Subscribe, view, and like to raise money for PSSD Research!

Unread post by fema4psyciatrists »

Thanks I subscribed and shared on twitter. I am the 69er subscriber...
RIP Ali 23 years old
RIP Kevin Goodreau 28 years old
RIP Petar 23 years old
RIP Mary Koback 22 years old
RIP David Stofkooper 23 years old
RIP SadBoy
RIP Kata Balint 28 years old
climb

Unread post by climb »

Just to support Squirtle on this,

I think it's an awesome idea. PSSD is a bit of a gloomy subject, so if we're able to do something fun and positive to help us to:

(1) Raise awareness amongst the public

and

(2) Build the channel so that it generates money for research (there's no reason why we couldn't! There's enough of us!!!)

If you want to contribute some tunes or collaborate on music, contact me or Squirtle.
I'm going to look into creating a little record label through bandcamp, then we can raise money by selling our music for download, so will update once I've gotten a bit further with this.