Automating PSSD awareness with software and artificial intelligence

Topics related to activism.
JonasTheReceiver

Re: Automating PSSD awareness with software and artificial intelligence

Unread post by JonasTheReceiver »

Please don't do this. No one wants to read canned responses spammed all over the internet about some syndrome that gets mostly disregarded as fake. That's a sure way to get people to discredit anything anyone says on the topic.
pterostilbene

Unread post by pterostilbene »

"What I need for this is a dedicated server, some private proxies, and the rewriting AI service, this will be about $100-150 per month."

Really? One can imagine to cover stories which even allow comments of the first 20 or so pages in under two weeks manually. There are only 5.350 total results to the question "are antidepressants safe" which is a relatively small number. And only 10% or so of these probably allow comments. I would imagine any normal processor would be at least hundreds if not thousands (or more) times faster than doing this manually. So why do you need to rent a dedicated server? Anyway, maybe I misunderstand (and I don't have the technical know-how anyway), then you should clarify the respective costs of each part.
But I don't think doing this longer than 1-2 months would make real sense in any scenario.

And if someone searches for side-effects, they will come across sexual ones anyway. Just adding a mention that it can be permanent, and that it's so horrible, would do the trick. But there aren't that many opportunities, much less than my aforementioned 10% I now think. Because of this alone, it hardly makes an impact in database awareness.
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

pterostilbene wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 9:03 am "What I need for this is a dedicated server, some private proxies, and the rewriting AI service, this will be about $100-150 per month."

Really? One can imagine to cover stories which even allow comments of the first 20 or so pages in under two weeks manually. There are only 5.350 total results to the question "are antidepressants safe" which is a relatively small number. And only 10% or so of these probably allow comments. I would imagine any normal processor would be at least hundreds if not thousands (or more) times faster than doing this manually. So why do you need to rent a dedicated server? Anyway, maybe I misunderstand (and I don't have the technical know-how anyway), then you should clarify the respective costs of each part.
But I don't think doing this longer than 1-2 months would make real sense in any scenario.

And if someone searches for side-effects, they will come across sexual ones anyway. Just adding a mention that it can be permanent, and that it's so horrible, would do the trick. But there aren't that many opportunities, much less than my aforementioned 10% I now think. Because of this alone, it hardly makes an impact in database awareness.
It could be expanded onto general health blogs, fitness, diet etc.. there are many potential targets. However I was googling today and saw the rxisk.org site ranks pretty good for "antidepressant sexual dysfunction" (page 2), and "antidepressant side effects") page 4, I think doing SEO for the rxisk blog could increase attention for PSSD by alot. The problem is I don't really have time for this and without money for a SEO agency this would take forever. Its also hard because of the google medical algorithm but rxisk.org is 8 years old and real Drs. are authors, I think it should react really well to some link building.
PsychoGenesis

Unread post by PsychoGenesis »

cdraham wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:43 am
pterostilbene wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 9:03 am "What I need for this is a dedicated server, some private proxies, and the rewriting AI service, this will be about $100-150 per month."

It could be expanded onto general health blogs, fitness, diet etc.. there are many potential targets. However I was googling today and saw the rxisk.org site ranks pretty good for "antidepressant sexual dysfunction" (page 2), and "antidepressant side effects") page 4, I think doing SEO for the rxisk blog could increase attention for PSSD by alot. The problem is I don't really have time for this and without money for a SEO agency this would take forever. Its also hard because of the google medical algorithm but rxisk.org is 8 years old and real Drs. are authors, I think it should react really well to some link building.
hey Stephan, can you throw out a step-by-step tutorial so people can help based on their will??
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

All Sounds pretty counterproductive longterm in my view...
anacleta

Unread post by anacleta »

we're anonymous and that's a big limit to our credibility.
if we become fake, we're finished!

cdraham realized that. we can think about how to use the software and cdraham's skills in a really good way