Automating PSSD awareness with software and artificial intelligence

Topics related to activism.
cdraham

Automating PSSD awareness with software and artificial intelligence

Unread post by cdraham »

Hi there,

I am a PSSD sufferer myself and before all of this I was into software and also search engine optimization. PSSD seems to a very unknown topic so I've been thinking about how we can spread the story of what happened to us and make #PSSD more visible.

I worked with a Software called GSA Search Engine Ranker, which finds link targets like Web 2.0 Blogs, Forums, and automatically creates entries, comments, articles, etc. I have a licence of this aswell as of a captcha breaker already and know how to customize this tool in the optimal way.

It will essentially search google for relevant keywords like "are antidepressants safe", extract a URL list and try to post to each of these URLs. To make most of its power I would get a dedicated server with alot of CPU power and some dedicated proxies, in the past I was able to create about 100 posts per minute, which is quite a lot.

What would I post to these blogs, forums? I would create highly unique yet readable articles about what happened to us, like small user stories, depending on the platform. In each story PSSD will be mentioned, the severe persistent effects we have to endure after antidepressant use. The clue is every story will be unique in its word constellation, the tool won't post the same user story to every site. Also the profiles will be unique (profile pictures, bios, etc). How is this possible? The answer is word rewriting with artificial intelligence. We need a set amount of articles, lets say 10-20 stories about PSSD, and the tool will spin the articles (permutations) and create a highly unique output each time, the articles will be close to 100% unique (www.copyscape.com) and not distinguishable by google. They could look just like the user intros in this forum for example.

The goal of this is to get the possibility of PSSD under the wide public through the internet, after all the internet is just a huge database of documents. The more high quality documents mention PSSD somewhere, the more apparent it will become that this definitely is a problem. I like to compare this with the second law of thermodynamics, in a closed system the total entropy of a system can never decrease, it can only increase. The more documents (which are also forums, web 2.0 blogs, etc..) mention PSSD somewhere (as form as blog comment or forum profile, whatever), the more "visible" it will become to Google and other search engines. dS >= 0

I've also been thinking about ranking for "antidepressant side effects" with this forum, but this is near impossible because of this google medical algorithm. So, my idea is more about spreading stories with the keyword PSSD in it.

Let me know what you think about this. The server would be running 24/7, posting about PSSD on different platforms in the internet, the comments will not look like they are made by a machine, in fact they will be 100% human readable. After some months of it running there will be a large amount of articles, comments, forum posts etc on the internet.

What I need for this is a dedicated server, some private proxies, and the rewriting AI service, this will be about $100-150 per month. I will not start with this yet, I am waiting for your input and ideas.
anacleta

Re: Automating PSSD awareness with software and artificial intelligence

Unread post by anacleta »

I think the idea is counterproductive and harmful to us, as would be to fill out questionnaires with false data for research, just to make it look like there's a lot of us.
I often search online and I already find horrible fake sites shuffling words. If words were shuffled in a very credible way it would be even worst.
the truth should emerge through truths
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

Maybe reframe the comments in a way like "I heard SSRI's can cause permanent sexual dysfunction, I googled and came across PSSD. After digging deeper into this myself and finding a wikipedia page about PSSD I saw that a small percentage of antidpressant users get permanent side effects - so be aware."

So neutral comments, which are no fake personal stories. It also wont look like the words are shuffled or anything. I agree truth should emerge through truths, its just very hard in our case as we are such a minority, but by getting PSSD known across all AD users we can achieve something maybe.. and I see using raw CPU power as a good way of doing so actually. Documentaries yes, good, but trust me this is far more powerful if only scaled than a few documentaries or blog posts by psychiatrists. The whole point is to hit a critical mass in which this #PSSD takes off and people become aware of the very dangers.. almost like a pandemic spreading
PsychoGenesis

Unread post by PsychoGenesis »

anacleta wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 2:33 pm I think the idea is counterproductive and harmful to us, as would be to fill out questionnaires with false data for research, just to make it look like there's a lot of us.
I often search online and I already find horrible fake sites shuffling words. If words were shuffled in a very credible way it would be even worst.
the truth should emerge through truths
but you're ignoring that we're only few active members, mentally handicapped with bills to pay, google rank is also an automated algorithm and there are ~60 billion webpages with thousands of Gb's of information so we are in disadvantage here

let's be a little bit rational, better spreading true stories through a machine built semantic or let people dying for omission?

changing order of the words won't diminish their truth, like Stephan said in a closed system with enough time there'll be enough entropy that these stories may become true probably
squirtleSquirtle

Unread post by squirtleSquirtle »

Great initiative and I overall like the idea! However, my recommendation is that you consider putting your intellect and effort into devising a web-based scheme that GENERATES PSSD research funding rather than a scheme with perpetual and significant costs. For an example of a simple scheme that generates money for raising research money to add to give to rxsk.org and others, please take a look at the pssdDrugsAndRockandRoll youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMBS2Mh4IHY

Thank you for your dedication and please keep up your great efforts!

Very Best Regards and With Respect,
Squirtle
20 mg Prozac, March-May, Septemeber-December 2015
Problems starting at discontinuation: very low libido, erectile dysfunction, watery semen, no morning wood
Current Problems: mild erectile dysfunction
anacleta

this system can raise attention, but for those who want to investigate and deepen the truth about pssd and find the thousands of pssd stories automatically generated, by non-existent users, this will not be to the benefit for the credibility of PSSD

why not use an automatic method to publish specific, objective and informative sentences around, rather than inventing non-existent stories with excerpts of sentences?
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

squirtleSquirtle wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 3:05 pm Great initiative and I overall like the idea! However, my recommendation is that you consider putting your intellect and effort into devising a web-based scheme that GENERATES PSSD research funding rather than a scheme with perpetual and significant costs. For an example of a simple scheme that generates money for raising research money to add to give to rxsk.org and others, please take a look at the pssdDrugsAndRockandRoll youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMBS2Mh4IHY

Thank you for your dedication and please keep up your great efforts!

Very Best Regards and With Respect,
Squirtle
Thank you squirtle for your reply, actually I could do that aswell, I could do some freelancing or try to generate some money through jobs to put into research funding. But this condition is so underrecognized and I see my biggest leverage point in building this machine that informs all antidepressant users across the web of their potential of persistent side effects. I think this is really a big leverage point nobody really considered yet. I once thought about doing SEO for this forum and ranking it #1 for "antidepressant side effects" etc, but this is completely impossible with the google medical algorithm.

The mental health topic is a very big one with many sites indexed by google discussing depression and anxiety. Spreading information about potential persistent side effects is a task where a computer can outperform our brain very easily, and to be honest if we decide to do this it all comes down to how much dollars are available for this. To make any big impact at least a dedicated server is needed, and all of this can be scaled up very big.
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

anacleta wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 3:26 pm this system can raise attention, but for those who want to investigate and deepen the truth about pssd and find the thousands of pssd stories automatically generated, by non-existent users, this will not be to the benefit for the credibility of PSSD

why not use an automatic method to publish specific, objective and informative sentences around, rather than inventing non-existent stories with excerpts of sentences?
I agree anacleta, publishing specific and objective sentences might be a much better approach here than spreading non-existent stories. As you said, it would impact our credibility alot, so its more about writing comments like "Hey, nice article, I was on antidepressants myself for 3 months, but did you know they can cause permanent sexual dysfunction (PSSD)?", this way it will all stay under radar, and with some CPU power this can be scaled to levels where there WILL be an impact..
anacleta

cdraham wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 3:31 pm
I agree anacleta, publishing specific and objective sentences might be a much better approach here than spreading non-existent stories. As you said, it would impact our credibility alot, so its more about writing comments like "Hey, nice article, I was on antidepressants myself for 3 months, but did you know they can cause permanent sexual dysfunction (PSSD)?", this way it will all stay under radar, and with some CPU power this can be scaled to levels where there WILL be an impact..
I'm relieved you feel that way.
imagine our words and our real stories, mixed with a thousand non-existent stories, could no longer be distinguished from those.

I would take away any "personal" reference and put phrases like "in some cases sexual dysfunction may persist after suspension, why don't doctors warn patients?".
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

anacleta wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 3:38 pm
cdraham wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 3:31 pm
I'm relieved you feel that way.
imagine our words and our real stories, mixed with a thousand non-existent stories, could no longer be distinguished from those.

I would take away any "personal" reference and put phrases like "in some cases sexual dysfunction may persist after suspension, why don't doctors warn patients?".
Exactly that was stupid from my side. The content would have to stay neutral, objective, informing in a way. I can definitely see this working.