Canadian PSSD group started up

Topics related to activism.
EmilyGrey

Canadian PSSD group started up

Unread post by EmilyGrey »

Hi Everyone,
My name is Emily. Myself and 9 other Canadian PSSD sufferers have started our own patient advocacy group with the goals of pressuring Health Canada to recognize PSSD and to advocate research into causes and treatments. We have a private Discord for organizing our activities and there are a couple campaigns in the works. If you are a Canadian or living in Canada and want to get involved email us at pssdcanada@gmail.com
We are also working on an official PSSD Canada website and should have that up and running before the end of June.
naiverat

Re: Canadian PSSD group started up

Unread post by naiverat »

Great to hear, Emily! Keep up the good work.
Fluoxetine Jan. '16 - Aug. 16'. Low libido, weak erections, CNS dysfunction, anhedonia

Windows on the following: Inositol, choline, NAC + Histidine, MSM, SJW, L-Arginine, Sildenafil, Naltrexone, boron
REVOLUTIONIZE

Unread post by REVOLUTIONIZE »

That's amazing ! We need to do something similar in the UK.
anacleta

Unread post by anacleta »

Great : )
anacleta

Unread post by anacleta »

someone tried to contact to participate in the initiatives, but no response for now
JLo22

Unread post by JLo22 »

Emily

Thank you for contacting me and posting my story. For those people outside of Canada, please send your stories as well. The is a section for international. You can change your name if you feel comfortable.

Just curious of how people from this forum think they will post their story?

Let's all work together bc we need to create noise.
Thank you so much.
Brain food

Unread post by Brain food »

I have been suffering from PSSD for over two years now. There is a product that is available in Canada, which is the only thing that has helped me experience genital sensation. It’s a CannabisOil vape pen called Dosist Arouse. I’m not sure what the magic ingredient is but no other marijuana strain or product has the same effect on me. I don’t think that it restored my genital sensation to the same level as before I ever took Sertraline but it definitely was a big improvement. It would be great if other PSSD sufferers could try this and let me know if also helps them temporarily feel genital sensation. Some ingredient in the Dosist Arouse formula might lead to a real treatment for this awful condition.
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

I live in Canada and tried it, it did nothing for me but Im also on 50mg of zoloft
chemistry

Unread post by chemistry »

Hey everyone,

Just bumping this thread to remind everyone about this group. If you are Canadian and would like to join our efforts please join us on Discord! We've been making a lot of progress in the past 6 months and we can always use more hands on deck (or sticks on the ice I guess)

please email Emily at pssdcanada@gmail.com to join
Brief Symptoms:
PE - Anhedonia, less emotions - Test Atrophy - Numb body - Lowered libido = ED
24/7 tension, stress. Worse with lack of sleep, hungry, ill
"Pure-O"
Visual Snow Syndrome + DP/DR + Tinnitus
Insomnia, Fatigue
see intro for more