Do we have a master list of people who have committed suicide because of PSSD?

Topics related to activism.
Zant808

Do we have a master list of people who have committed suicide because of PSSD?

Unread post by Zant808 »

I'm not going to name specific people right now, but I know there are plenty who have committed suicide because of PSSD or have made attempts. The PFS Foundation lists the approximate number of people who have died. I think it would be valuable to have at the very least a count, if not specific usernames or even real names because I can guarantee that their families do not know the truth as to why they are really dead.
I was forced onto Prozac back in the mid 1990s as a minor giving me PSSD then either forced or coerced to take 40+ different psychiatric medications resulting in severe iatrogenesis.
Currently on 1125 mg Depakote Sprinkles, 3 mg Klonopin.
Jaxx

Re: Do we have a master list of people who have committed suicide because of PSSD?

Unread post by Jaxx »

Zant808 wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:35 am or even real names because I can guarantee that their families do not know the truth as to why they are really dead.
As the forum is based on user names which implies a certain anonymity, posting their real names is something i am not comfortable with. And i do know for a fact some families were very much aware what the issues were.
dann888

Re: Do we have a master list of people who have committed suicide because of PSSD?

Unread post by dann888 »

What's the purpose of maintaining such a list. Anyone can't pinpoint a persons death because of PSSD. People die due to either depression itself or induced depression and anxiety caused by PSSD. You can live with PSSD with happiness if you get controlled your mind some how.
Trazohell

Unread post by Trazohell »

I would be for a list to commemorate the people, this forum lacks anyway an extra area to commemorate deceased people like the PFS forum. The moderators should catch up, it will also show others what Big Pharma does with their drugs.
June 2015 - April 2016 Fluoxetine
April 2016 - March 2017 Fluvoxamine
December 2017 9 days Trazodone
After Trazodone PSSD: loss of libido & spontaneous/night/morning erections, prostate/pelvic pain, genital numbness, lower sperm count, Anhedonia