Jordan Peterson benzo withdrawal

Topics related to activism.
theloneranger86

Jordan Peterson benzo withdrawal

Unread post by theloneranger86 »

One of the most popular guys in the world Dr Peterson who himself is a psychiatrist is now suffering from benzo withdrawal , I really think this can be huge if people write to him and he takes it up on his YouTube channel . I really hope Dr Peterson realises what SSRIs and benzos can do to a person and he speaks up for the community of silent sufferers I.e US
JP1985

Re: Jordan Peterson benzo withdrawal

Unread post by JP1985 »

So benzos like diazepam can cause PSSD? Is this 100%? I take diazepam sometimes when really anxious
Last pill March 2019 - Citalopram for 7 years
Numbed penis and weak orgasm
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
Dizziness (this has improved a lot in the last 6 months)
PsychoGenesis

Unread post by PsychoGenesis »

he's one that i remember recommending SSRI's on social media before i tried them
tonyareias

Unread post by tonyareias »

JP1985 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:41 pm So benzos like diazepam can cause PSSD? Is this 100%? I take diazepam sometimes when really anxious
No
Delfador

Unread post by Delfador »

theloneranger86 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:39 pm One of the most popular guys in the world Dr Peterson who himself is a psychiatrist is now suffering from benzo withdrawal , I really think this can be huge if people write to him and he takes it up on his YouTube channel . I really hope Dr Peterson realises what SSRIs and benzos can do to a person and he speaks up for the community of silent sufferers I.e US
You really believe a psychiatrist is going to talk against SSRIs? Then what? Soldiers protesting for eternal peace?
PsychoGenesis

Delfador wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:09 am
theloneranger86 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:39 pm One of the most popular guys in the world Dr Peterson who himself is a psychiatrist is now suffering from benzo withdrawal , I really think this can be huge if people write to him and he takes it up on his YouTube channel . I really hope Dr Peterson realises what SSRIs and benzos can do to a person and he speaks up for the community of silent sufferers I.e US
You really believe a psychiatrist is going to talk against SSRIs? Then what? Soldiers protesting for eternal peace?
except he's a psychologist...
Delfador

Unread post by Delfador »

Just a fancy word for a castration dealer

Tomato tomato
Halan

Unread post by Halan »

Peterson has shitty genes or gut microbiota... The dude can just eat meat. I believe this is a reason he's suffering a lot with this benzo withdrawal.

His daughter has the same food intolerances.
PsychoGenesis

Delfador wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:09 pm Just a fancy word for a castration dealer

Tomato tomato
"makes sense"

¿¿