Squirtle Shares His PSSD Story: Now On PSSDDrugsAndRockAndRoll

Topics related to activism.
squirtleSquirtle

Squirtle Shares His PSSD Story: Now On PSSDDrugsAndRockAndRoll

Unread post by squirtleSquirtle »

Finally got some time to upload my own story to PSSDDrugsAndRockAndRoll.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m_I2WBDlrI

Share yours too! There is much that can be done to understand and resolve PSSD, but nothing will be done while we suffer in silence. Send your video to sexDrugsAndRockAndRoll.pssd@gmail.com to get the word out about PSSD. PSSDCanada will also be showing the videos in continued conversations with government and academic scientists in Canada. Your help and participation is critical to getting those that can help into action!

For Those About To Rock We Salute You!
-Squirtle and the Rest of the Team at PSSDDrugsAndRockAndRoll
20 mg Prozac, March-May, Septemeber-December 2015
Problems starting at discontinuation: very low libido, erectile dysfunction, watery semen, no morning wood
Current Problems: mild erectile dysfunction
Naczoz

Re: Squirtle Shares His PSSD Story: Now On PSSDDrugsAndRockAndRoll

Unread post by Naczoz »

this is so fucking sad...so from what I heard you are in the same spot as five years ago? Im at almost 2 years mark and same - no progress at all..
squirtleSquirtle

Thats not exactly true. The purpose of the video is to spread awareness of the seriousness of the problem. I underplayed the I've made with my sexual symptoms since starting SJW last December. See the SJW thread for complete details there. Things have definitely improved for me as a result of SJW although I am certainly not back to baseline.
Problems starting at discontinuation: very low libido, erectile dysfunction, watery semen, no morning wood
Naczoz

Unread post by Naczoz »

Ok, unfortunatelly in my case SJW made me worse, it was one pill but I felt very-like ssri state while on it and lost erection and ability to orgasm completly while on it. Hopefully that crash resolved. Another one after trazodone did not.

Did you have any naturall improvement by this years? Or its just a SJW? Mine case is severe and after this video Im even more hopeless :(
squirtleSquirtle

I definitely noticed some minor improvements I'd say within the first 2 years (From literally ZERO/10 to maybe 2/10 of my before SSRI baseline). But in general, natural healing has been very slim in my case.

There is LOTS that can be done to really get going pursuing solutions to this problem in an academic setting. There is a lot to be optimistic about. But we all have to act if we want research to formally begin. The tools available in a modern biomedical research setting are more than enough to tackle this problem if there is political will to do so. It's our job as a community to realise that. Help spread awareness by submitting your video!